r-lands vs. carroll.

estep64

[ QUOTE ]

marrs pass out of the end zone game over

abingdon 34 - graham 27 - FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!1

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can say is there was some football going on down in Atown....congrats to both team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well...that makes for a mess.

[/ QUOTE ] You're not kidding! I had a feeling earlier today something like this might happen. 3 way tie I believe, with RHS being ahead on points.

[ QUOTE ]

richlands 34 - cc 6 - Final!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] game was closer than the score says... after zane got ejected from that fight and i think the interception well i forget what happened the game's kinda scrambled for me at some point i got hit and don't remember it too well but after that we fell apart in the 4th quarter

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

richlands 34 - cc 6 - Final!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] game was closer than the score says... after zane got ejected from that fight and i think the interception well i forget what happened the game's kinda scrambled for me at some point i got hit and don't remember it too well but after that we fell apart in the 4th quarter

[/ QUOTE ] From what I could tell listening to the game on the net you guys played a heckuva game. You shut out RHS in the first half, and you're right...the turning point was right around fight time. A good hard fought game, and the final score was not an indicator of how close it really was.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats to the Richlands Big Blue on their win over CC!!

Congrats to the Abingdon Falcons vs. G-Men. Heard the Abingdon radio announcers say it was a "war" between these

two!!

......game was closer than the score indicates....????

CC did not have in their second string anytime we scored...taking nothing away from James, he seems like a nice kid....but Bama they didn't even score a TD. Granted we did not score a TD the first half but neither did CC.

After half time adjustments Richlands was a different team.

James hope you're okay....and nothing serious.

[ QUOTE ]

......game was closer than the score indicates....????

CC did not have in their second string anytime we scored...taking nothing away from James, he seems like a nice kid....but Bama they didn't even score a TD. Granted we did not score a TD the first half but neither did CC.

After half time adjustments Richlands was a different team.

James hope you're okay....and nothing serious.

[/ QUOTE ] Maybe you're more confident than I am, but I was so tense you couldn't get a needle up my butt until the middle of the 4th quarter. If Austin hadn't made that great play to knock the ball away from the running back right before the half, CC could have been up 13-0 at the half, and that could have made a big difference in the 3rd quarter. I agree RHS came out in the second half with more intensity, and they looked like a different team...they just make me nervous! Even the RHS announcers commented after the game that it was closer than the final score indicated, so I guess I'm not the only one.