Graham/Abingdon Final

blueinbama

This had to be the best game of the night, and no chatter? I would have loved to have seen this one. GHS drives down the field all the way to the Abingdon 13 yard line, and with 2 seconds left Graham had one last chance to score...pass, incomplete...game over. Any thoughts?

Abingdon has proven they are not "soft" as someone posted on another thread. They played RHS tough earlier in the year, and now they have given GHS their only loss in the district, and possibly cost GHS the district championship. Congrats to a fine Abingdon team, you deserve the respect that you have earned!

[ QUOTE ]

Abingdon has proven they are not "soft" as someone posted on another thread. They played RHS tough earlier in the year, and now they have given GHS their only loss in the district, and possibly cost GHS the district championship. Congrats to a fine Abingdon team, you deserve the respect that you have earned!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you blueinbama. I was at the game last night and I don't think there was a person that left the game until the final buzzer. It was definitely the best H.S. game I have seen.

I have to say, both Graham and Abingdon's fans and players were respectful and played with class.

An awesome game to watch and be a part of.

Good Luck Abingdon the rest of the year.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham has the worst radio broadcast I've heard. I was listening to it on the way home from the Bluefield game and I thought Bob Redd was bad until tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone for years...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham has the worst radio broadcast I've heard. I was listening to it on the way home from the Bluefield game and I thought Bob Redd was bad until tonight....

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone for years...

[/ QUOTE ]

Announcer #1: Uh, we have a penalty on one of the teams. Heck, weren't those hotdogs good tonight?

Announcer #2: You better believe it.

Announcer #1: The band sure sounds good.

Announcer #2: They sure do, there's a long run by someone from Graham. I'm not sure who, but the band really does sound good.

Announcer #1: I bet they must practice a lot to be that good.

Announcer #2: They sure do.

Announcer #1: I bet the people that made those hotdogs practiced quite a bit at making them b/c they were so good.

Announcer #2: Oh yeah!

**Meanwhile, Graham turned the ball back over to Abingdon and then Abingdon punted the ball back to Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

That is hilarious Bluefield Rules. I hope that is really not how it went, but I will take your word for it. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise it was very close...like that for all the games...