Congrats Abingdon

CPF

Earlier this week I called your football team soft. For that I apologize. You are not soft, you have a very underrated football team. You earned your win tonight, enjoy it. As for Graham I really don't take anything away from this game that I feel bad about. We lost because we got no pressure at all on the quarterback, and he tore us up with the pass. But we played great and we played with heart and we never gave up. And that is all you can ask for.

Posted this on CC/Richlands thread, but thought I would post here also. Congratulations to the Falcons!

The Abingdon radio announcers said it was a war between the Falcons and G-Men. Hats off to two good SOUTHWEST DISTRICT teams.

[ QUOTE ]

congrats abingdon...this was the best game i have ever played in...it was a dog fight all the way to the end

[/ QUOTE ]

You played a whale of a ballgame. I wonder if they ever considered running you right up the gut on that final play. I don't think they would have stopped you.They didn't stop you all night.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

congrats abingdon...this was the best game i have ever played in...it was a dog fight all the way to the end

[/ QUOTE ]

You played a whale of a ballgame. I wonder if they ever considered running you right up the gut on that final play. I don't think they would have stopped you.They didn't stop you all night.

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks alot..maybe but either way it was a hell of a game..and even tho we lost..we have nothin to be ashamed of...they are a good team and they were the better team last night...again congrats abingdon

I just want to know what happened to GHS61 and cornhole and all the others that had constipation of the brain and diareaha of the mouth by talking a lot of smack? Now they are no where to be found. hummmmmm, what happened? shocked.gif

I do appreciate the way most of the G people have been. And at the game last night, it was a class act for both teams and fans. I didn't see the first display of bad sportsmanship or anything.

Well i will have to say it was quite a suprise when I opened up yhe BHC on Sat Morn. To see that the Buzzards won. You see I was going to the game and someone told me that a scarry movie Dracula was showing at that Barter Thearter and I stoped to watch that. I wish I had gone to the ball game.There was no popcorn or goobers except for what was running around on the stage in tights. there was no screen to show the movie on. no wonder you all go to ballgames on Fri. nights with a movie house like that I would go to a ballgame too.

i never talked any smack all i said is that if abington had a prob with being undersized then they were goin to have troublle and i was right we had over 350 yards on the ground so smack no

i have tried to tell everyone all year we would be at least 8-2. we could easily have been undefeated losing 2 heartbreakers that we had won. if you have watched any jv games this year you would know this will not be a one year wonder. we will have a shot to win the swd for years to come. way to go falcons-no more soft label!!!!!!!!!!!

Well well cowboy up and down. I am giving up on Buzzard fb and looking toward the spring. I heard PH has a new baseball coach and he has already stated he is going to spank the Buzzards and go over to Tazewell and whip sweet Lous Team. I cant wait.

i went to the game and it was so great. I stood just above the AHS stands while waiting for a couple of friends, and I never heard the first word of profanity or disrespect. Hats off to the great AHS fans, and by the way what a great facility to watch a game from, (plenty of elbow room).