Cole Cool in huddle

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Let me take you back 2 weeks ago BoGeavers, James Monroe game, I clearly remember that night regardless of how many mikes hard lemonades I had. Will Cole overthrew ansel ponder by 10 yards on 2 plays in a row and he had the DB and FS beat. I clearly remember you saying "Jesus" and I just laughed. I dont remember saying anything about "Put eric in". As much as you would like to hear me say that. I havent said we need to put eric in since the W.C game

So im not sure what you're getting at on this one. I havent said anything about will cole since then so why in the name of Texas Pete are you trying to stir stuff up? seriously?

And the second half of that game BeaverTail and I didnt even sit with you guys. So what are you going to tell me now? that I said something and you overheard me from 45 yards away?

I've only sat with you 2 games Graham, and W.C. and the beginning of the James Monroe game and I havent even mentioned Will Cole since W.C...

So it seems to me as if you're the one with the problem. I was just simply stating that I thought he had 4 interceptions and you guys jump all over my back and calling me a "Will Cole hater" because i thought he had more INT's then what he really did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right... me and rocks sat with the 2 hottest ladies in the wole place!

When he starts feeling the pressure in the playoffs and goes off with an aerial fumble display, the hater bandwagon will fill up...just don't forget to tip your driver...it'll be worse than some drunk college student bouncing off the walls trying to get into his dorm room...

Cole has had good games and some not so good games yes... but even with his not so good one's Bluefield still got a win! He has a team that will get behind him and make up for what he is off on... I have said many times before Bluefield is turning into a family every game and we are all playing for each other and having fun doing it! Even in tuff games we are behind each other and never pointing fingers... so say what you want about Cole but know when you do you are talking about our whole beaver family!

if you cant compare this year's Richlands team to last year's, why was there so much trash talk going on about VA being so much stronger than WV?

excuse me, but I believe Bluefield has beaten the Va "A" champion of two years ago and the Va "AA" champion of last year in the same season.

its not even worth it to try to to defend it. We can beat any local va teams @##$ on a consistent basis if they had the guts to play us and they will always say VA ball is better. TOTAL MORONIC STATEMENTS. I'd love to see any of youyou local VA teams play wayne, james monroe, parkersburg, wheeling central, martinsburg, morgantown, yada yada yada. Let the tidewater area continue to carry you. And win your region 4 section 6 class a subdivision p championships.

[ QUOTE ]

its not even worth it to try to to defend it. We can beat any local va teams @##$ on a consistent basis if they had the guts to play us and they will always say VA ball is better. TOTAL MORONIC STATEMENTS. I'd love to see any of youyou local VA teams play wayne, james monroe, parkersburg, wheeling central, martinsburg, morgantown, yada yada yada. Let the tidewater area continue to carry you. And win your region 4 section 6 class a subdivision p championships.

[/ QUOTE ] Its OK guys let em vent... I would prob be upset if I wasn't a beaver too... long story short Bluefield beat every VA team that had the guts to play us... but you are totally right we could never ever ever hang in VA...??? haha thanks for the good laughs!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Its OK guys let em vent... I would prob be upset if I wasn't a beaver too... long story short Bluefield beat every VA team that had the guts to play us... but you are totally right we could never ever ever hang in VA...??? haha thanks for the good laughs!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Against Virginia A and AA teams? Of course.

Against Virginia AAA teams? Probably not good ones, and certainly not great ones.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Against Virginia A and AA teams? Of course.

Against Virginia AAA teams? Probably not good ones, and certainly not great ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant compare WV and VA classes, its like comparing apples and oranges

[ QUOTE ]

I disagree in part. There is a good deal of overlap, especially among class A and AA in West Virginia and Virginia, if you go strictly by school enrollment. AAA may be a stretch, given some of the extremely large high schools in Northern Virginia and the Tidewater Region.

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant look at enrollments in wv and va at face value. enrollments in wv are 9-11 and enrollments in va are 9-12.

to classify a wv team in va, you have to add another third i.e. a team in wv with 500 enrollment would have approximately 667 in va

to classify a va team in wv, you have to subtract a fourth i.e. a team in va with 600 enrollment would have approximately 450 in wv.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I disagree in part. There is a good deal of overlap, especially among class A and AA in West Virginia and Virginia, if you go strictly by school enrollment. AAA may be a stretch, given some of the extremely large high schools in Northern Virginia and the Tidewater Region.

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant look at enrollments in wv and va at face value. enrollments in wv are 9-11 and enrollments in va are 9-12.

to classify a wv team in va, you have to add another third i.e. a team in wv with 500 enrollment would have approximately 667 in va

to classify a va team in wv, you have to subtract a fourth i.e. a team in va with 600 enrollment would have approximately 450 in wv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I did not know that; you learn something new everyday!

However, under your system, there still is considerable overlap between the sizes in A and AA. It's been a while since I've examined this in detail, but in Virginia, special exemptions excepted, A goes to around 650, AA goes to around 1400, and AAA is anything above that. Again, I know there are schools bigger and smaller on both sides of all three classifications, but this is a rough estimate.

Using your math on this scale (adding 1/3 for WV to VA, and subtracting 1/4 for VA to WV), there is a good deal of overlap until the far upper reaches of AA and beyond. Below that, I don't see how you can't compare them equally.