Marion vs Graham score

RHS_1980

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Graham doesn't stand a chance in this game...its a Richlands-dominated officiating crew...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you posted that ! But,I won't argue with a ............... whats your old saying ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham doesn't stand a chance in this game...its a Richlands-dominated officiating crew...

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now Gman... It's a little early in the game to start with the excuses!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1st half...Graham...9 penalties for 62 yards...in the words of Deak...'nuffsaid...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you posted that ! But,I won't argue with a ............... whats your old saying ?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the names I heard of the officiating crew are either current residents of Richlands, have coached/taught at Richlands, went to Richlands, or a combination thereof...this crew is known as the "Richlands Mafia"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now Gman... It's a little early in the game to start with the excuses!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1st half...Graham...10 penalties for 115 yards...in the words of Deak...'nuffsaid...

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed grin.gif

and jonathan brewster is out with a tear jerking wrist injury...looked serious enough for him not to play the latter part of the 2nd quarter, and to walk the sidelines with his helmet nowhere in sight.

if he's done, i would have to admit that grahams chances are much slimmer than they were with him.

and if it weren't for the fumble following Marion's first score, the G-Men would be in a much better position...perhaps a winning one.

turnovers and penalties...nuffsaid.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the names I heard of the officiating crew are either current residents of Richlands, have coached/taught at Richlands, went to Richlands, or a combination thereof...this crew is known as the "Richlands Mafia"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking as a Richlands fan, I want Graham to win so we can give you guys the whipping you deserved earlier in the season. Guess you already have a pretty handy excuse ready if your lucky enough to get that far.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking as a Richlands fan, I want Graham to win so we can give you guys the whipping you deserved earlier in the season. Guess you already have a pretty handy excuse ready if your lucky enough to get that far.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Richlands Mafia" isn't going to let Graham get a second shot at Richlands...that's what the Richlands fans really want anyway...they don't want to have to play Graham again...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Richlands Mafia" isn't going to let Graham get a second shot at Richlands...that's what the Richlands fans really want anyway...they don't want to have to play Graham again...

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT A WHINNER !!! Cry us a river.........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Simply stating facts...not crying...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever makes you feel better........ I actually was pulling for the G-Men.Hate to see them lose tonight.But with the comments you make it doesn't make me hate it too bad.Your radio announcers seem to see it a lot different than you.Their saying the G-Men have been flat all night.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever makes you feel better........ I actually was pulling for the G-Men.Hate to see them lose tonight.But with the comments you make it doesn't make me hate it too bad.Your radio announcers seem to see it a lot different than you.Their saying the G-Men have been flat all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

You believe those guys??? They're are idiots!!! Ask any Graham fan, those guys don't even know who is playing. Give me the Richlands' broadcast crew anyday over these two clowns! If you are listening to them, you're missing the game...