Marion vs Graham score

RHS_1980

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

anyone know how long it's been since Marion won a playoff game before this one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Elliot was talking about it last night on radio....but don't remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think graham wanted to play football last night.but hats off to marion,they won.now just win 3 more and your champions.one note,thats the first time marion has beaten graham since 1982 by a score of 6-7.one every 25 years isnt bad.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham doesn't stand a chance in this game...its a Richlands-dominated officiating crew...

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now Gman... It's a little early in the game to start with the excuses!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1st half...Graham...9 penalties for 62 yards...in the words of Deak...'nuffsaid...

[/ QUOTE ]

Total yardage for the entire game...Marion 278...Graham 90...that's 'nuffsaid.

I just think credit should be given where it is due. Although, I know the referee crew you're talking about...and they suck..but Marion had something to do with Graham's loss,too. They could've had 2 or 3 more scores.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm using someone else name to post this. I have played for the G-Men four years. Some of you know me has Tank others as #21. I would like to thank all those that supported us this year. And I feel that I left everything on the field tonite. It was a honor to play all the teams this year. And I wish the best to those still in it. Tonite I almost made a late hit on the sidelines out of frustration. And I would like to thank the Marion coach who helped me up and said "Don't go there, Your a better player then that." No excuses please guys. And give Marion there do. I can bet this loss cost me more then it did you. If I can leave with class then I would hope that our fans could also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this post is what "Class" is all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I braved the cold and will agree there were some weird calls that hurt Graham. But the thing that hurt Graham the most was a solid Marion team. They were prepared and played hard all night. Hats off to them.

To the Graham seniors thanks for your hard work and leadership. The rest of you guys, keep your heads up and start your off-season work August will be here before you know it.

[ QUOTE ]

i dont think graham wanted to play football last night.but hats off to marion,they won.now just win 3 more and your champions.one note,thats the first time marion has beaten graham since 1982 by a score of 6-7.one every 25 years isnt bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

we wanted to play sir...but we just had some mental errors that kept there drives going on defense and on offense we just couldnt punch it in...im sorry tank, i have next year and yall seniors dont...i had alot of fun this year and thanx for that post, very classy

wow...this Marion vs. Richlands game is going to be a lot better than everyone was thinking it would be....although the Graham vs. Richlands rematch would have been fun to watch...this is what makes high school football fun...you never know.

[ QUOTE ]

i dont think graham wanted to play football last night.

[/ QUOTE ]I take this as disrespect to all of the Ghs football players..we wanted to play..we played our hearts out..we played our hearts out for all of the seniors..we just made some mistakes that hurt us..and we cant do that in the playoffs give Marion credit they capitalized on our mistakes and they won.

i just wanna say Congrats to Marion good luck the rest of the way

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I take this as disrespect to all of the Ghs football players..we wanted to play..we played our hearts out..we played our hearts out for all of the seniors..we just made some mistakes that hurt us..and we cant do that in the playoffs give Marion credit they capitalized on our mistakes and they won.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank u ron...appreciate the back up on that one

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham doesn't stand a chance in this game...its a Richlands-dominated officiating crew...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you posted that ! But,I won't argue with a ............... whats your old saying ?

[/ QUOTE ]

All the names I heard of the officiating crew are either current residents of Richlands, have coached/taught at Richlands, went to Richlands, or a combination thereof...this crew is known as the "Richlands Mafia"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking as a Richlands fan, I want Graham to win so we can give you guys the whipping you deserved earlier in the season. Guess you already have a pretty handy excuse ready if your lucky enough to get that far.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Richlands Mafia" isn't going to let Graham get a second shot at Richlands...that's what the Richlands fans really want anyway...they don't want to have to play Graham again...

[/ QUOTE ] Please tell me you're smarter than that GMan, I hope you're just trying to get a rise out of people with that post. Everybody in Richlands, especially the players, wanted a re-match with Graham. If you really believe what you posted, I have lost a lot of respect for you. Surely you don't really believe that nonsense!

[/ QUOTE ]i concur bama. that was very lame of the gman. i never thought i'd seem him makeing those excusess, espeacially that early in the game. believe me most of us were hoping graham would win(for obvious reasons).frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a break.that was the sorriest performance all year.no blocking,poor execusion,players standing around watching marion play.pitiful excuse.i wont deny ronnie you and tyler were running hard.but its hard to run with 11 men in the box and poor blocking.david choked a little bit,but i understand him being his first year starting and his first playoff game.but i feel and im not the only one that Graham couldve won that game.i just hope the returning players will remember how it feels not give 100% cause when you dont,you lose.

I have had enough of your ignorance. It is one thing to spew non-stop poison. But, to attack a group of young men in flat cowardly. What makes it worse is that it is your own team. I would say that you know intimately about not giving 100% and I don't even know you. Those kids accomplished quite a bit this year and I will be proud of them if one of their own won't. Losers know losing, I guess that makes you an expert.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a break.that was the sorriest performance all year.no blocking,poor execusion,players standing around watching marion play.pitiful excuse.i wont deny ronnie you and tyler were running hard.but its hard to run with 11 men in the box and poor blocking.david choked a little bit,but i understand him being his first year starting and his first playoff game.but i feel and im not the only one that Graham couldve won that game.i just hope the returning players will remember how it feels not give 100% cause when you dont,you lose.

[/ QUOTE ] GHS84, you posted earlier that "win or lose, Graham has nothing to be ashamed of". I guess you meant unless Graham really loses, and then you have license to attack 16, 17, and 18 year old kids. You're a class act, as far as pond scum goes.

for four long months i have tried my best to give all ive got for the team i love and play for...i am very sorry for not producing when my team needed me most...and to the seniors: john, tyler, ben, jarrod, andrew, Lt, and jd...thank you guys for leading,inspiring and pushing us to the success we had this year..i wish for all the graham seniors best of luck and for you guys to know that i will always have your back because you were my brothers each and every day of the season, and because you all gave me the confidence to try and step up and lead our offense..im gonna miss you guys

[ QUOTE ]

for four long months i have tried my best to give all ive got for the team i love and play for...i am very sorry for not producing when my team needed me most...and to the seniors: john, tyler, ben, jarrod, andrew, Lt, and jd...thank you guys for leading,inspiring and pushing us to the success we had this year..i wish for all the graham seniors best of luck and for you guys to know that i will always have your back because you were my brothers each and every day of the season, and because you all gave me the confidence to try and step up and lead our offense..im gonna miss you guys

[/ QUOTE ] You are a class act young man, and you have NOTHING to be ashamed of. You beat RHS earlier this year when few except the Graham faithful gave you a chance...congratulations on a great effort all year...and don't pay any attention to GHS84...he's an immature joke.

[ QUOTE ]

i have the right to post what i feel.if yall dont like it dont read it.and yall kiss my azz.

[/ QUOTE ] That's where you're wrong. I'm assuming by your userid GHS84 you are around 41 years old. Did you even bother to read that young man's post right before this one? He was heartbroken because he felt he let his team,his school, and his town down. He gave it his all. Then he comes on here and has to read the trash like you posted berating him and his team. For God sakes he's 16 or 17 years old. You are supposed to be an example to him, but instead, you sink to a level of criticism beyond belief. If you're not ashamed of yourself, you should be. And to the young man, don't think all adults are like this idiot...some of us are supportive of our young people. Keep your head up, and come back stronger next year. You've got more class in your little finger than GHS84 has in his whole being!

[ QUOTE ]

wait til sunday if you want to preach.i post my opinion and a few people get offended.theres no need for all this.cant we all just get along.lmao

[/ QUOTE ] You owe this team...these kids...an appology. It's not about a few people getting offended...it's about a grown man trashing 16, 17, and 18 year olds. You need to grow up. They don't owe you a damn thing.

dont you remember..at the beginning of the year he gave Graham NOOOOOO CHANCE AT ALL...Dave...you did something many kids your age couldnt do...you bounced back after 3 hard losses and led your team to victory numerous times this year...the success will continue to roll if you play as a team...Tank...i wish i could have been in to see you play this season...good luck in college...G-Men..hold your head high...thats what Graham is all about...many counted you out after the first three weeks but you fought back and never let go of the hope...you beat Richlands and ended their streak...just play with your heart every game and leave everything on the field every single game...