good luck Marion...

ghs84

[ QUOTE ]

I can see Montichello, but not Brookville.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, go ahead and underestimate Brookville...

Amherst Co. 7-42 L

@ Tunstall 42-14 W

Salem 14-42 L

Lord Botetourt 28-26 W

@ William Byrd 35-56 L

@ Rustburg 35-8 W

Jefferson Forest 34-27 W

@ Liberty (Bed) 47-20 W

Staunton River 41-18 W

@ Heritage (Lyn) 28-21 W

Liberty (Bed) 42-12 W

They lost three games...Amherst Co. (11-0), Salem (11-0), and William Byrd (10-1). In Division 3, this team is dangerous...

BTW, its MONTICELLO...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its not mean at all. He is just rooting for Marion...he is entitled to do that. Not everyone has to cheer for the Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd believe that if not for his "beat the blues" comment. I'm a newbie but longtime lurker. Check his posts. ghs84 is a certified 'Nader Hater, nothing more.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Nader Hater" that needs to be on a tee shirt..lol

[ QUOTE ]

Yeh, go ahead and underestimate Brookville...

[/ QUOTE ]

Brookville reminds me a lot of Liberty's 2002 team, which gelled at just the right time en route to winning the Division 3 title. Difference is that Liberty had home field advantage in the semifinal. Also, Brookville's defense isn't particularly strong. The Region IV champ should definitely be able to score on them, and an aggressive defense can shut down their offense.

Make no mistake, though. The Bees are tough. And they're playing for the opportunity to compete for the state title more or less in their own backyard.

As for Richlands, the Blues need to focus 100% on Marion.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its not mean at all. He is just rooting for Marion...he is entitled to do that. Not everyone has to cheer for the Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd believe that if not for his "beat the blues" comment. I'm a newbie but longtime lurker. Check his posts. ghs84 is a certified 'Nader Hater, nothing more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I saw you yesterday driving through town in your '73 blue Toronado--are you Square Deal?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I saw you yesterday driving through town in your '73 blue Toronado--are you Square Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I wished that I had Square Deal's money. There's a guy who has been living right. You need to pay better attention to the photog, though. My ride's a 70, not a 73.