good luck Marion...

ghs84

hes wishing good luck to a team that just beat his team...wouldnt you want a team that just beat your team to win state or at least make it far in the tournament? id say if Richlands would have lost or if they lose they will be rooting for the team that beats them to win it all...am i wrong in saying this? i know when we lost to Blacksburg in soccer last year i talked to their coach and told them to win state so we could say we got beat by the best in the state...

i know i was just saying...the Richlands people to comment so far have acted like its all because they are playing Richlands...im sure he would have posted the same had it been any other team playing Marion next week

I know what you're saying...but he probably wouldnt have even posted anything had it not been about Richlands. To be honest it dosnt bother me at all, I agree that I would feel the same had Marion beat us in the first round...I would have wanted them to win too. But, ghs84 is a true Richlands hater...haha and that cool with me...its a rivalry. I just wish it was Graham we were playing next week.

[ QUOTE ]

hes wishing good luck to a team that just beat his team...wouldnt you want a team that just beat your team to win state or at least make it far in the tournament? id say if Richlands would have lost or if they lose they will be rooting for the team that beats them to win it all...am i wrong in saying this? i know when we lost to Blacksburg in soccer last year i talked to their coach and told them to win state so we could say we got beat by the best in the state...

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you beano.at least there is one smart person who understands why im pulling for marion.when richlands went to state the past 2 years after beating Graham,i went too and cheered for the blues.marion is in the SWD and beat Graham,so im pulling for them.i cant help it if you get mad for that reason.to me thats pitiful and petty.you might not believe this but there are a lot of people from Graham pulling for marion.you guys won it last year,now everyone wants to see someone else get it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you beano.at least there is one smart person who understands why im pulling for marion.when richlands went to state the past 2 years after beating Graham,i went too and cheered for the blues.marion is in the SWD and beat Graham,so im pulling for them.i cant help it if you get mad for that reason.to me thats pitiful and petty.you might not believe this but there are a lot of people from Graham pulling for marion.you guys won it last year,now everyone wants to see someone else get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would rather say "I beat the state champs!" rather than brag about being beat by the state champs...makes a little more sense to me. haha

To each his own.

we can say that as well...haha...regular season..i know it means nothing..but we did beat them! so either way..if one of the two teams wins state...we beat the state champs! haha

[ QUOTE ]

we can say that as well...haha...regular season..i know it means nothing..but we did beat them! so either way..if one of the two teams wins state...we beat the state champs! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

thats true.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what im saying...I would just rather the team that I beat win the State champ, rather than the team that beat us. It sounds better to say "We beat the State Champs" rather than "we Got beat by the state Champs"...because alot of teams can usually say they got beat by the state champs...lol

[ QUOTE ]

well still if either of them win...we beat the state champs

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that you all beat Marion in the regular season. haha Well, I guess you all are set no matter who wins. But, who ever wins still has a long road before being crowned state champs.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well still if either of them win...we beat the state champs

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that you all beat Marion in the regular season. haha Well, I guess you all are set no matter who wins. But, who ever wins still has a long road before being crowned state champs.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats true also.but to be honest,i think the state champion will be a team from either Region II or III. Im thinking monticello or brookville.

[ QUOTE ]

Its not mean at all. He is just rooting for Marion...he is entitled to do that. Not everyone has to cheer for the Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd believe that if not for his "beat the blues" comment. I'm a newbie but longtime lurker. Check his posts. ghs84 is a certified 'Nader Hater, nothing more.