Pats. vs. Giants

Lance

Give both teams credit for not taking this "meaningless" game off. Of course it wasn't meaningless because of the historical significance, but the Giants had nothing to gain, and they played their guts out, along with the Patriots. Congrats to both teams...it must be good to live in the New England area as a sports fan right now...Red Sox, World Series Champs, Celtics playing better than they have in years, and the Pats going 16-0. Pretty impressive.

[ QUOTE ]

Excuse me? I don't think anything i said merits a personal attack... Maybe you are ignorant and stupid for giving them credit. Once a cheater always a cheater. The 2007 New England Patriots cheated. The End.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was just dumb

The game was what it was built up to be. The Giants came out fired up and played play for play with the Patiots for much of the game. But its just like the other close games the Patriots have had. They find a way to pull it out. Give the Giants credit for playing there heart out and for the Patriots for doing what they do. WIN.

The Patriots just beat the Giants head on tonight. New England has an awesome team, New York almost played perfect but fell asleep mid-way through the third to near the end, and it cost them.

If Indy can survive the divisional round, they by far have the best chance to knock off the Pats in the AFC title game, they were 2 plays away from being undefeated themselves, and that was with some big injuries. I don't see any of the NFC teams beating them if they get in the Super Bowl, Dallas and Green Bay are both playing horribly.

Mission isn't over for New England yet, a whole new season's getting ready to start.

i bet every team has done something like the patriots did at the beginning of the season i mean stealing hand signals is sooo old its done in baseball too, only thing is they were caught w/ the tapes, and belechick handed over all his tapes right?? and they still beat every team. i do know this they are the best nfl team i have ever seen in my life

They are the best team thats ever stepped on the football field

They have beat everyone who has stepped in there way.

But it was the Jets!!!

They would have beaten them without doing spygate

[ QUOTE ]

i bet every team has done something like the patriots did at the beginning of the season i mean stealing hand signals is sooo old its done in baseball too, only thing is they were caught w/ the tapes, and belechick handed over all his tapes right?? and they still beat every team. i do know this they are the best nfl team i have ever seen in my life

[/ QUOTE ]You're right...spygate was WAY overstated, and every team in the NFL tries to gain an advantage in any way they can...the Pats just got caught. So now all the idiots who choose to believe their accomplishments are tainted are coming out of the woodwork. Good greif, get over it...the Pats went 16-0...they are one of the greatrest teams to ever step on the football field...spygate or no spygate...this team is awesome!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and just where in the hell was Bradshaw??? He lit it up last week and didn't even see a down this week? Did he get hurt in practice or something? WTF???

[/ QUOTE ]

According to this: Out with an injured calf...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/12/29/pats.giants.ap/

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure I saw him in street close on the sidelines during the game.

what a bad break for him...he was in the spotlight and this was his chance to break it big...instead Hixon scores on a kick return and has some big yardage stats...I'd be surprised if Ahmad is running kicks after that show.

Coughlin is a moron, i just hope he let's Ahmad run the ball some when he's healthy.

they might have gotten the W...but they are vulnerable...they have been outplayed alot here down the stretch and just happen to get those calls from the ref or something like that...just ask Baltimore

[ QUOTE ]

they might have gotten the W...but they are vulnerable...they have been outplayed alot here down the stretch and just happen to get those calls from the ref or something like that...just ask Baltimore

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to cry about ref's but i will have to say everytime they get down there are strange calls IMO that helps the Pats out . . . but i would say Bradshaw may not return kick but will be the backup and the 3rd RB also just my opinion tho . . .