havent WVU fans learned???

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Devine got girls pregnant..its not that big of a deal. he takes care of both of his kids so its not like he is neglecting them in any way. he was in high school with these girls when he had kids with them so its not like he was breaking any laws by associating with them, unlike Vick did when he was with a 14 year old.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Devine got girls pregnant..its not that big of a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND THERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S KIDS...IT IS A BIG [censored] DEAL TO BRING A LIFE INTO THIS WORLD!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AND THERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH TODAY'S KIDS...IT IS A BIG [censored] DEAL TO BRING A LIFE INTO THIS WORLD!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you so much. I find it diheartening that people my age think that it is ok for KIDS to bring people into this world. Dont believe me, check out the foster homes in the area, you may think there arent any, but you would be surprised. There is one even on oakhurst. The saddening thing is, the kid usually end up dropping out and working at Little Caesars for the rest of their lives. The main reason i believe is the fact that they were born into families that can not support them and have to let them go and bnever get a TRUE family... Honestly, i am really saddened by that situation.

Having kids when 2 people do not have their own home, a steady job that provides heathcare and insurance, and a meaningful MATURE relationahip IS A MISTAKE, AND A PROBLEM.

im not saying that is OK just people are making it out like he has abandoned these kids and has nothing to do with them. like he had them just to have them and does nothing for them. he takes care of them, he has accepted responsibily for these kids so just let it go.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

im not saying that is OK just people are making it out like he has abandoned these kids and has nothing to do with them. like he had them just to have them and does nothing for them. he takes care of them, he has accepted responsibily for these kids so just let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he doesnt get into the nfl for any reason, how will he support his kids and their mothers???

its amazing how he is supporting them now when they are hundreds of miles away and he is playing D1 football...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But he is supporting them is he not? It would be different if he said he didnt watn to have anything to do with his kids. But he knows the choices he made and now he paying for it...

Im sure he loves his kids very much....So what the hell is your argument?

I know about 4 girls in our senior class that had kids. I dont see people bad mouthing them. Just because he plays for WVU. I guarantee if Devine played for tech, you guys would be embracing him. and calling him a role model father figure

Get over yourselves..

OK, someone PLEASE explain how a freshman football player at a Division I school, whose parents are dead, can possibly "SUPPORT" any children. Maybe emotionally, he can support them but how about FINANCIALLY??? As a D-1 football player there is no way to have a job, practice, go to class, and get school work completed. Unless he's receiving money from an outside source (which BTW, would be in violation of NCAA regulations), those children are getting NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT from him.

Anyone??? Bueller??? Bueller???

You want to know who is likely paying for HIS children???

YOU, ME, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR FRIENDS...ANYONE WHO HAS A JOB AND PAYS TAXES...ITS CALLED WELFARE...GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE!!!

I for one am tired of my money paying for everybody else's MISTAKE!!!

HE isn't paying ANYTHING...WE ARE!!! And its a [censored] disgrace!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But he is supporting them is he not? It would be different if he said he didnt watn to have anything to do with his kids. But he knows the choices he made and now he paying for it...

Im sure he loves his kids very much....So what the hell is your argument?

I know about 4 girls in our senior class that had kids. I dont see people bad mouthing them. Just because he plays for WVU. I guarantee if Devine played for tech, you guys would be embracing him. and calling him a role model father figure

Get over yourselves..

[/ QUOTE ]

no every girl MADE A MISTAKE, and are ruining their lives by having that child. I know one of them DROPPED out of school just to have her child. That is saddening. I will tell any of them that they made a stupid mistake. I HATE, I REPEAT HATE SEEING children born to teenage women. No one, even myself as i have no children, can understand the responsibilites that a child can bring.

By not understanding what all pregnancy brings CAN RUIN a child's life. I have learned from my family, as someone in my family adopted a child with FAS, or fetal Alcohol syndrome. That child was from a 16 year old mother who drank jast a few times early in her pregnancy. Unfortunately, that child can never play sports like any other kid or go to school in normal classes, or be somewhere where she is not monitored 24/7. she is the sweetest thing ever, and she DID NOT deserve to have FAS, instead it was har parents fault.

This is what im talking about, when i say people do not understand all the responsibilites. Its often show and tell at many HS sporting events just because the parents of these children think its cool to have these kids. I wish it was back to girls got sent off if they ever impregnated.

And as for your last 2 statements, it takes a WHOLE lot more than money to raise a child. It takes personal time, love, and affection. Look I dont know if Devine is giving all those things but i do know he couldnt have and cant really now while in school and playing football. yes i knw he is supporting hm financially, but I will not forgive anyone for making a mistake just cause they have money. Money should not allow us to just forgive him for what he did, because bottom line, every child needs a father figure in their life down the road. I hope devine can give that to his kids, but just the fact that he is giving them money will not be enough. also, the mother needs someone to help bear the load and talk to, money may help but she needs a companion as well.

i will not defend any illegal actions by any player. And lets face it, every school has players that will commit crimes do unresposible things and so forth. Its the nature of the beast unfortunately.

[ QUOTE ]

OK, someone PLEASE explain how a freshman football player at a Division I school, whose parents are dead, can possibly "SUPPORT" any children. Maybe emotionally, he can support them but how about FINANCIALLY??? As a D-1 football player there is no way to have a job, practice, go to class, and get school work completed. Unless he's receiving money from an outside source (which BTW, would be in violation of NCAA regulations), those children are getting NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT from him.

YOU, ME, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR FRIENDS...ANYONE WHO HAS A JOB AND PAYS TAXES...ITS CALLED WELFARE...GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i'll tell you what GMan....Go to Bluefield high school bright and early tomorrow morning and you'll be able to talk to about 5 or 6 girls that are knocked up by some gangsta and ask them why they decided to get pregnant at their young age... and tell them how you really feel...

[ QUOTE ]

And as for your last 2 statements, it takes a WHOLE lot more than money to raise a child. It takes personal time, love, and affection

[/ QUOTE ]

I never got love or affection when I was a child....and look at me now....Im a stunning young man, Im beutiful, I cant spell and I'm attending college...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And as for your last 2 statements, it takes a WHOLE lot more than money to raise a child. It takes personal time, love, and affection

[/ QUOTE ]

I never got love or affection when I was a child....and look at me now....Im a stunning young man, Im beutiful, I cant spell and I'm attending college...

[/ QUOTE ]

ill give you 2 out of 4, you cant spell and you are attending college. But statistics out there prove that a child has a whole lot more problems when not raised in a "traditional" family. Sure there are exceptions, but not enough to outweigh the negative.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i'll tell you what GMan....Go to Bluefield high school bright and early tomorrow morning and you'll be able to talk to about 5 or 6 girls that are knocked up by some gangsta and ask them why they decided to get pregnant at their young age... and tell them how you really feel...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not a bad idea!!! Maybe I should talk to their parents as well and tell them what a poor job they've done with raising their children!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you have a mom that kicks your ass everytime you get out of line...that sounds like "tough love" to me...which is better than no love at all...

just because a teenage girl has a baby doesnt mean her parents did wrong in raising her. people make mistakes on there own and pay for them. some end up paying badly but some also ACTUALLY end up enjoying their baby and taking care of it.

Noel Devine worked everyday while in high school to take care of his children and has put forth that money to support them. Just let everything go because this should not be a discussion on who has done wrong in parenting. it should be strictly about football but idiots on here who dont know the least about being in that kind of situation try to act like they do.

i would suggest going to Bluefield High School and having a conversation with some of the girls that have kids or are currently pregnant. You will find that not all of them are the welfare dependant, terrible mothers that you make them out to be. I know of one in particular who has not stopped working since she was 14 to help personally take care of her kid. Get to know these people before you make ridiculous statement about what you would presume their lives to be like.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But you have a mom that kicks your ass everytime you get out of line...that sounds like "tough love" to me...which is better than no love at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're darn right! She still lets me know everytime I'm in the wrong...And I love her for that... In my opinion, It will make me a better father, person, inmate...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Deion Sanders is helping Noel Devine with diaper money.

[ QUOTE ]

just because a teenage girl has a baby doesnt mean her parents did wrong in raising her. people make mistakes on there own and pay for them. some end up paying badly but some also ACTUALLY end up enjoying their baby and taking care of it.

Noel Devine worked everyday while in high school to take care of his children and has put forth that money to support them. Just let everything go because this should not be a discussion on who has done wrong in parenting. it should be strictly about football but idiots on here who dont know the least about being in that kind of situation try to act like they do.

i would suggest going to Bluefield High School and having a conversation with some of the girls that have kids or are currently pregnant. You will find that not all of them are the welfare dependant, terrible mothers that you make them out to be. I know of one in particular who has not stopped working since she was 14 to help personally take care of her kid. Get to know these people before you make ridiculous statement about what you would presume their lives to be like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know one who works at dairy queen, I had a math class with her while she was pregnant. She's one of the nicest people you would ever meet. And she works at DQ to provide for her daughter I think it is...or a boy....it dont matter....but anyways her poor excuse of a "babys daddy" dont do anything but lay around, Smoke weed, drink a 40 oz and sleep

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The convicks really turned me away from vt.....I loved the rivalry....but i just can't stand them now. I mean little vick should have been tossed from the team when he was "partying" with some jr. high girls that liked his car his famous brother bought. I mean you don't see pat white doing stupid crap like that......Let's all be adult and stop the stereotyping.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess its OK for WVU's players (PacMan & Henry) to break the law and still be in good favor with you...talk about stereotypes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunatly your argument doesn't make much sense since Marcus' problems were at Tech and Pacman's as well as Henry's were on their own at the pro level. Notice I didn't mention Vick's dog killing problems.

[ QUOTE ]

I mean little vick should have been tossed from the team when he was "partying" with some jr. high girls that liked his car his famous brother bought. I mean you don't see pat white doing stupid crap like that......Let's all be adult and stop the stereotyping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea Pat White has never done any of that crap because he does'nt have an older brother worth millions like Marcus did.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that is the problem with a lot of athletes today. They have nothing growing up coming from rough areas with no family life or morals. Then some of us are stupid enough to make excuses for them because they had a hard life or they had a famous brother who gave him tons of money or whatever lame excuse people come up with. That includes pacman and henry. I get so sick and tired of people making excuses.

See Rocks, it is a morality issue. Yes, these girls have had babies, but how many of these girls finished high school? How many of these girls are attending college? How many of the fathers of these babies have abandoned both the mom and the child? These are questions and answers based on ONE senior class... imagine this based on a much larger scale. It is disheartening to see this because in most cases the mothers have a hard time making it. Routinely you see teen mothers having to cut their education short to support these babies and "surviving" on minimum wage to make a life for them and their children. Welfare statistics almost directly correlate with teen pregnancy, lack of education, and unwed mothers. Sure, there are many stories where girls have been successful despite their setbacks but the odds are stacked almost entirely against them. I respect the decisions and opinions of other people in this world, but I firmly believe in order: education, marriage, children. It gives you a much better chance in bettering your life and becoming independent.

Now is the first graph. It shows at how many months pregnant will a woman still have a fighting chance to get a high school education. and it also lets you know how many have in the past

c_useless_graph.jpg

q332.png

Very true, but if you can read these graphs. It basically breaks down, in what regions of the US do single mothers have a better chance of getting a high school education, and a college education. Now in Devines case, its been said pubicly that Deion Sanders helps take care of Devine i'm sure without a doubt that he would help out devines children...The graphs don't like folks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Deion Sanders is helping Noel Devine with diaper money.

[/ QUOTE ]

If so, then that proves my point that someone else is paying for Devine's kids, not him...

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunatly your argument doesn't make much sense since Marcus' problems were at Tech and Pacman's as well as Henry's were on their own at the pro level. Notice I didn't mention Vick's dog killing problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...you better check your "facts" about PacMan and Henry...especially PacMan "Pool Cue" Jones...

Well Mr. GMAN I asked the same question about Bradshaw and got kicked off of here. Who supported his kid while he was in college, it sure wasnt him.