havent WVU fans learned???

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

OK, someone PLEASE explain how a freshman football player at a Division I school, whose parents are dead, can possibly "SUPPORT" any children. Maybe emotionally, he can support them but how about FINANCIALLY??? As a D-1 football player there is no way to have a job, practice, go to class, and get school work completed. Unless he's receiving money from an outside source (which BTW, would be in violation of NCAA regulations), those children are getting NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT from him.

Anyone??? Bueller??? Bueller???

You want to know who is likely paying for HIS children???

YOU, ME, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR FRIENDS...ANYONE WHO HAS A JOB AND PAYS TAXES...ITS CALLED WELFARE...GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE!!!

I for one am tired of my money paying for everybody else's MISTAKE!!!

HE isn't paying ANYTHING...WE ARE!!! And its a [censored] disgrace!!!

Well Mr. GMAN I asked the same question about Bradshaw and got kicked off of here. Who supported his kid while he was in college, it sure wasnt him.

[/ QUOTE ]

touché laugh.gif

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

OK, someone PLEASE explain how a freshman football player at a Division I school, whose parents are dead, can possibly "SUPPORT" any children. Maybe emotionally, he can support them but how about FINANCIALLY??? As a D-1 football player there is no way to have a job, practice, go to class, and get school work completed. Unless he's receiving money from an outside source (which BTW, would be in violation of NCAA regulations), those children are getting NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT from him.

YOU, ME, YOUR PARENTS, YOUR FRIENDS...ANYONE WHO HAS A JOB AND PAYS TAXES...ITS CALLED WELFARE...GOVERNMENTAL ASSISTANCE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well Mr. GMAN I asked the same question about Bradshaw and got kicked off of here. Who supported his kid while he was in college, it sure wasnt him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, here is the_truth... Ahmad had a family that did what they could to help the baby while he was playing football. They helped out for about 3 years and look where it has got them. Assuming the money is used in a smart manner, the child will be set after 2011 when Ahmad earns his 2+ million and possibly more. Unless Devine's legal guardian is supporting the kid(s) then it is a breach of NCAA rules. Accepting money from an outside source (i.e. Deion Sanders) is illegal.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sitting down for this...you may need to...

As it turns out, the kid was not his kid.

Once he was drafted and getting ready to sign the contract with the Giants, the baby's mother requested a paternity test in hopes that she would get "her" share of his money.

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? The paternity test came back NEGATIVE...not his kid.

I bet that girl feels really silly now being that she was the one who requested the test. I know for a fact he was ready to take care of that baby when the money started coming in since he thought it was his.

TOUCHE'...shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, here is the_truth... Ahmad had a family that did what they could to help the baby while he was playing football. They helped out for about 3 years and look where it has got them. Assuming the money is used in a smart manner, the child will be set after 2011 when Ahmad earns his 2+ million and possibly more. Unless Devine's legal guardian is supporting the kid(s) then it is a breach of NCAA rules. Accepting money from an outside source (i.e. Deion Sanders) is illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesn't have to worry about it...read my post...

Dont know where you get your info from but according to family members he was sued for child supposrt and is currently paying it. He has the baby and its mother up for home games quite often according to what I have been told. Maybe you are talking about an alledged second child or maybe like always you dont know what you are talking about. Maybe it is you who cant handle the truth.

[ QUOTE ]

Dont know where you get your info from but according to family members he was sued for child supposrt and is currently paying it. He has the baby and its mother up for home games quite often according to what I have been told. Maybe you are talking about an alledged second child or maybe like always you dont know what you are talking about. Maybe it is you who cant handle the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to say touché!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually "douche'" would be more appropriate for blinded_by_the_truth...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that with or without the accent mark?

Guest JJBrickface

Deion is not associated with the WVU program so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. The NCAA has some really dumb rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

didn't devine get legally adopted by deion? if so i don't think it's illegal to recieve money from your parents.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lunch tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]I'll be there..pray for chicken sandwhiches.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that with or without the accent mark?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your choice...

[ QUOTE ]

didn't devine get legally adopted by deion? if so i don't think it's illegal to recieve money from your parents.?

[/ QUOTE ]

No he didn't...not legally anyway. He did take him "under his wing" and offer guidance but he is not his "adoptive father".

I really didn't have time to read through the 7 pages of this...This may have already been mentioned...but Im just saying...Not that it would ever happen or anything..But lets say USC coaching vaccancy becomes open and Frank Beamers takes the job...Like I said b4 IT would never happened..But "IF" it did how would you Virginia Tech fans react toward him..

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No he didn't...not legally anyway. He did take him "under his wing" and offer guidance but he is not his "adoptive father".

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Devine proved he makes some dumb decisions once again when deion offered him his home, financial support, and was going to adopt him. A little time after Deion told Noel he was going to try an adopt him Devine Left the house abruptly.

not only did he leave the house, but he stole Deion's wifes cadillac and drive it to the airport and flew home. I guess it was nice of him to leave the keys in the car though lol.

Anyways, Deion comes home and his wife's car is gone and so is noel. He didnt even bother to tell anybody he was leaving.

[ QUOTE ]

I really didn't have time to read through the 7 pages of this...This may have already been mentioned...but Im just saying...Not that it would ever happen or anything..But lets say USC coaching vaccancy becomes open and Frank Beamers takes the job...Like I said b4 IT would never happened..But "IF" it did how would you Virginia Tech fans react toward him..

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant say I wouldnt be sad to see Beamer leave, but I can honestly say that I would be happy for him...he would be an idiot not to take a job at USC. Besides, I wouldnt mind seeing a change at Tech. I know Beamer is the reason we are the program we are today...but I think we need someone else to get us to the next level.

BEVERLY HILLS TRIBUTE TO ROD

Come listen to a story bout a man named Rod

Mountaineer coach that thought that he was God

Forgot his roots and became a Wolverine

Up and left his home cuz all he sees is green

Michigan that is...

Big 10

Big deal

Well the next thing you know, up north they think he's great

Then he turned around and lost to Appy State

Lost the next four & then to OSU

So they ran him outa town, with the kids and Rita too

So the moral of the story is that greed has a cost

If you don't hold the rope then your hopes and dreams are lost

These Mountaineer players will yet make his-tor-eeee

But you won't be around to enjoy the mem-or-eee

National Champs that is... Number 1 2008 Don't come crawlin back now....

ya hear?