Victor "Macho" Harris taking it to the next level...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

With one of those coming on November 22nd, 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative, Ghostrider...the Commonwealth Cup will remain in Blacksburg until the Chessmaster is relieved of his duties...

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative, "Runaway Beer Truck". Groh's here until 2011, sadly, but 8 straight losses just won't happen. Virginia, regardless of coach, almost definitely will not win the majority of the contests until Beamer/Foster leaves and Virginia Tech slips right back into the dredges of college football from whence it came. But, next year is the best chance for a Virginia win since 2003, given that the Hokies lose almost the entire starting defense. And if they beat the Hokies in Lane, the amount of crow to digest will be far, far sweeter than the four straight losses I've had to endure.

In the end, I'm happy that Virginia's not a one-trick pony: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia-Virginia_Tech_rivalry

[/ QUOTE ]

They may be a one-trick pony...but its the best "one-trick" of all the tricks...

[/ QUOTE ]

"The dredges of college football"???

That's interesting coming from a fan of a school that has never won an outright ACC football championship since the league formed in 1953. The funny thing is, Florida State didn't even join the league until the early 1990s.

The sports segment for the 6 p.m. WDBJ news broadcast on January 14, 2008 said that Macho had changed his mind and was coming back to the Hokies. That was all over the internet too. WVVA sports segment for the same time slot and the same date says that he is going pro.

The university is 45 min. away from WVVA and they still don't know what the hell is going on!!!!!

I am amazed that WVVA is still on the air. They keep their broacast area viewers in the stone ages!!

Maybe someone told Macho the story of another over-rated DB from VT. Jimmy Williams believed the hype about himself, now this clown struggles for playing time for the Falcons, one of the sorriest franchises in any sport. I think maybe someone made Macho watch a little film, like maybe the Clemson game from this year, or any game that he actually had to cover a good receiver, and he wised up.

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe someone told Macho the story of another over-rated DB from VT. Jimmy Williams believed the hype about himself, now this clown struggles for playing time for the Falcons, one of the sorriest franchises in any sport. I think maybe someone made Macho watch a little film, like maybe the Clemson game from this year, or any game that he actually had to cover a good receiver, and he wised up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am assuming you didn't even watch the Clemson game, because if you did then you would have seen Macho, along with the entire Virginia Tech defense, absolutely eat up the screen plays and shut down their entire offense the first half. Clemson made good 2nd half adjustments and Tech's defense bent a little but did not break.

This was only Jimmy Williams' second season in the NFL. Everyone on this board knows that he has the size and the skills to make a difference at some point down the line in his career. Perhaps I sense a little hostility towards the VT corners that enter the league and make a name for themselves, rather than the WVU crew that can't stay in the league and can barely keep their names out of the headlines? I was going to leave Pac Man's latest lady beating encounter at yet another strip club lay low, but not now... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am assuming you didn't even watch the Clemson game, because if you did then you would have seen Macho, along with the entire Virginia Tech defense, absolutely eat up the screen plays and shut down their entire offense the first half. Clemson made good 2nd half adjustments and Tech's defense bent a little but did not break.

This was only Jimmy Williams' second season in the NFL. Everyone on this board knows that he has the size and the skills to make a difference at some point down the line in his career. Perhaps I sense a little hostility towards the VT corners that enter the league and make a name for themselves, rather than the WVU crew that can't stay in the league and can barely keep their names out of the headlines? I was going to leave Pac Man's latest lady beating encounter at yet another strip club lay low, but not now... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Granted Macho or Jimmy are no where near the talent of say..........Perlo Bastien (who is getting burned now.)

This could be a record year for Hokie players getting drafted by NFL teams. Doesn't matter how many juniors come out. The staff has a good rep for getting guys to the next level.

I didn't realize that Quincy Wilson had a website. www.quincy-wilson.com It says on there you can request an appearence to be made by him for your function. I wonder how much he charges and if I can get him to come to my friends' wedding reception in a few weeks. It doesn't say anything about extra charges for having Quincy get drunk and starting fights with guests at the reception. That must be included already.

[ QUOTE ]

Brandon Ore put in the papers that made him eligible for the draft. He has 72 hours from this morning to pull them out. Fine with me if he stays in. Finally some room for Jahre Cheesman to show how good he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

The two guys that redshirted this year are going to be pretty good too. Josh Oglesby and Darren Evans.

Got to love the two back up tailbacks for the Hokies that double as sandwich condiments, Cheese and Pickle

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Brandon Ore put in the papers that made him eligible for the draft. He has 72 hours from this morning to pull them out. Fine with me if he stays in. Finally some room for Jahre Cheesman to show how good he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

The two guys that redshirted this year are going to be pretty good too. Josh Oglesby and Darren Evans.

Got to love the two back up tailbacks for the Hokies that double as sandwich condiments, Cheese and Pickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't wait to see both Oglesby and Evans.

I'm going to miss Pickle this year...that dude could play. He ran the ball harder than any of the other RBs. I wish he could have gotten a shot with the first teamers one time...