RR HAS VOTED AND THE GOLDEN WAVE WILL BE IN THE

wah_wah

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I disagree with them not dominating anything, I think they will make a long run as Single A wrestling champions. They will be able to get away from C-burg.

[/ QUOTE ]

point is they already compete well at the level they are at in wrestling...so there is no point in going to A for wrestling...they have a legit shot at state this year at AA level. I just dont see the benefit for the other programs to drop down to A if they have to go to the BDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it would help the football program a whole lot i think. Alot closer for travel, we would be competive. It might give the baseball team a chance to win some ballgames. But in basketball and wrestling they are already near the top, well wrestling they are at the top. But I can see were it would help and were it would hurt

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I disagree with them not dominating anything, I think they will make a long run as Single A wrestling champions. They will be able to get away from C-burg.

[/ QUOTE ]

point is they already compete well at the level they are at in wrestling...so there is no point in going to A for wrestling...they have a legit shot at state this year at AA level. I just dont see the benefit for the other programs to drop down to A if they have to go to the BDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it would help the football program a whole lot i think. Alot closer for travel, we would be competive. It might give the baseball team a chance to win some ballgames. But in basketball and wrestling they are already near the top, well wrestling they are at the top. But I can see were it would help and were it would hurt

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be near the top in the SWD in basketball but that is the equivalent of being the best of the worst.

Grundy and the rest of the Class A-sized AA schools in the district CAN NOT compete with the bigger schools in any sport that is not broken into Divisional play, at the Regional or State levels...Grundy wrestling being the only exception...and that could change too...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be near the top in the SWD in basketball but that is the equivalent of being the best of the worst.

Grundy and the rest of the Class A-sized AA schools in the district CAN NOT compete with the bigger schools in any sport that is not broken into Divisional play, at the Regional or State levels...Grundy wrestling being the only exception...and that could change too...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i doubt that about the wrestling Bro..were only getting better..lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i doubt that about the wrestling Bro..were only getting better..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem you will run in to is not having enough people to fill the weight classes...he's not talking about the quality of program as it is run i dont think.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like being the worlds tallest midget.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I've used that description of SWD basketball before....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like being the worlds tallest midget.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I've used that description of SWD basketball before....

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, haha thats priceless.