you can call me the next RR...

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I please get my $4 million?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I think he ment "Maroon"....This cat plays for the football team, Honor Roll student, Role Model student and can't even tell the difference between red and maroon

[/ QUOTE ]

you listen here...theres no room for people making jokes about ones who cant see colors mad.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I use to love Gonzaga when they were the underdog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan Dickau! I used to have his hair... still do actually! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

i paid 10 dollars for his rookie card. what a waste but i still love him! Best shooter I have EVER seen. I used to pretend to be him on the playground!!!

[ QUOTE ]

is Dickau still in the league?...or alive for that matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he is! I saw him on Sportscenter the other day as a matter of fact! I have no clue who he plays for though... lol.

alright yeah I heard his name on there for something a few months ago. just seeing if anyone else knew info. dude was a monster though. if he were to have had Adam's mustache, that would have been too much man for one court.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

alright yeah I heard his name on there for something a few months ago. just seeing if anyone else knew info. dude was a monster though. if he were to have had Adam's mustache, that would have been too much man for one court.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha... great post. so very true...

as one who has trouble with colors, :/, id have to say that Bluefield should honestly change their colors to red, white and blue. I believe the only athletics at the school that have actual maroon are the cheerleaders.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked... he plays for the Clippers! Yeah, I was definitely an Adam Morrison fan while he was there too!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

What years did you guys go to BHS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me rocks, hokie07, all graduates of the class of 2007.

[ QUOTE ]

Not a chance...Will's dad bought those...I dont think simon wants to get rid of them that quick

[/ QUOTE ]

Wills dad did not buy those lol. Coach had them before Will even came to Bluefield. And Coach doesnt really like the navy ones. They rip to easy.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What years did you guys go to BHS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me rocks, hokie07, all graduates of the class of 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

2007 was the year man! We had some good times...still are...

[/ QUOTE ]

heck yeah man, especially those tailgates even now man!

JJ, if you ever come back for a Bluefield home game, give us a shout... we will show you how to tailgate...lol

[ QUOTE ]

i'd have to say your class was the best that ive experienced. as you all know, mine and 72's class is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you all are pretty cool! There are a couple of you guys that are awesome, but it goes downhill quickly!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Not a chance...Will's dad bought those...I dont think simon wants to get rid of them that quick

[/ QUOTE ]

Wills dad did not buy those lol. Coach had them before Will even came to Bluefield. And Coach doesnt really like the navy ones. They rip to easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see Bluefield with all blacks. like Louisville's. those things are great. With Bluefield going across the top in the cardinal red.