Bill Clinton in Abingdon.

Ryan4VT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why would anyone waste a Saturday afternoon for that????

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he is the best president of our generation gman(to this point anyway)!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, yeh...

[ QUOTE ]

sorry but he has nothing on Ronald Reagan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure Ronnie ended the cold war and for that he should be recognized as one of our greatest presidents. However, lets remember how he did this.....by spending so much money that the Soviets could not keep up, thus causing their ultimate demise. Bill came in and fixed Ronnie's fiscal mess. So what if he got a little under the table. The country was by far better off economically during the Clinton years than either Reagon or the 2 dufus Bushes.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sorry but he has nothing on Ronald Reagan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure Ronnie ended the cold war and for that he should be recognized as one of our greatest presidents. However, lets remember how he did this.....by spending so much money that the Soviets could not keep up, thus causing their ultimate demise. Bill came in and fixed Ronnie's fiscal mess. So what if he got a little under the table. The country was by far better off economically during the Clinton years than either Reagon or the 2 dufus Bushes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess there is nothing wrong with cutting military spending. Ever wonder why our intelligence system was so flawed before 9/11 and before the Iraq war? The governments #1 responsibility is to protect the United States from outsides forces. I'm not putting all of the blame on Clinton but he certainly didn't do a damn thing to defend us.

[ QUOTE ]

that is what is wrong with this nation. No more morals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that BUsh he is high on Morals. LOL Lets see, I cant catch the one Arab who terrorized our nation, so I will go after the one my daddy let get away. Oh yeah, while I am at it I will claim victory from an aircraft carriers deck while in my uniform(never served in combat by the way) and proclaim that major fighting in Iraq is over(this is may 3, 2003). While in the act of this I will help to cause the death of thousands of Americans and spend trillions of dollars to make sure that it happens. Don't worry though...I will give each of you $600 a piece at the begining and end of my term and make it all better. Now I got to go....more money to spend, bombs to drop, weapons of mass destruction to find, oh yeah....my mistress is waiting for me upstairs( I learned my lesson from Bill, Laura wont catch me! wink wink).

I never want to hear the word morals come out of a pro-Bushers mouth!

That is the end of my rant and in the immortal words of the nature boy Rick Flair...."wwwwwoooooooo"!

I did not say one thing about bush, I just said that our nation needs to get back to the morals that we were founded on. I voted for clinton and I believe he was a good president but his foreign policy sucked. Sorry but face the facts, he should have done more. He was offered the key figure in the 9/11 killings and he did not think he should do anything with him.

[ QUOTE ]

I did not say one thing about bush, I just said that our nation needs to get back to the morals that we were founded on. I voted for clinton and I believe he was a good president but his foreign policy sucked. Sorry but face the facts, he should have done more. He was offered the key figure in the 9/11 killings and he did not think he should do anything with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

well the entire U.S. army cant find him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way we were founded by a bunch of womanizing white men who didnt want to pay their taxes.

Ok ive held this in for several years now and I think its about time i speak whats on my mind. You all want to know what i think is wrong with this country its people like Tid Bit. Bush is too me anyway one of the best presidents that this country has ever had he has done things for this country that have helped us in the long run. Let me tell you something these folks that want to go around complaining over the president here is the great thing about the United States you can pack your stuff up and get out and you dont have to deal with it anymore. I myself want a president that is gonna stand up to those that are a danger not only too us but the rest of the world. I cant believe all the people that trash the man that runs this country i dont care what party the president is I will still support whoever it is. Why because they are the president of the country that I love so very much and when people start supporting the president instead of degrading everything he does or says the better off we will be.

From what many people have told me, Bill Clinton benefited from many of Reagan's policies/plans that came to fruition during the 1990s long after he was out of office. I don't know if this is true or not but it doesn't seem that far fetched.

[ QUOTE ]

The country was by far better off economically during the Clinton years than either Reagon or the 2 dufus Bushes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is where everyone gets confused. The country was better off economically because of the economic policies passed under Reagan and Bush I. Clinton just happened to be in office when we all saw/felt the impact of those policies. And now, the same is true, we are feeling the economic impact of the Clinton years under Bush II. And we will feel the economic impact of Bush II under the next President.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok ive held this in for several years now and I think its about time i speak whats on my mind. You all want to know what i think is wrong with this country its people like Tid Bit. Bush is too me anyway one of the best presidents that this country has ever had he has done things for this country that have helped us in the long run. Let me tell you something these folks that want to go around complaining over the president here is the great thing about the United States you can pack your stuff up and get out and you dont have to deal with it anymore. I myself want a president that is gonna stand up to those that are a danger not only too us but the rest of the world. I cant believe all the people that trash the man that runs this country i dont care what party the president is I will still support whoever it is. Why because they are the president of the country that I love so very much and when people start supporting the president instead of degrading everything he does or says the better off we will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack Nickolas in a few good men,"You cant handle the truth"!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not only the greatest golfer of all time but he was nominated for an Oscar for his role in the movie...

Nicklaus78AP_299x399.jpgnicholson_jack.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not only the greatest golfer of all time but he was nominated for an Oscar for his role in the movie...

Nicklaus78AP_299x399.jpgnicholson_jack.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Opps, my bad gman. LOL