Muncy gets offer from Wake

jets

[ QUOTE ]

I am not trying to put the kid down in any way. I am just shocked that he would get such an offer from a D-1, ACC school when he really isnt all that good. I wish him the best of luck for his senior season and luck if he does sign at Wake.

[/ QUOTE ]

i told ya... coach grobe is just stupid... i mean he has never won a game at wake and never won coach of the year or anything like that.... you know much more about football than he does. maybe he just closed his eyes and through a dart on a board and hit matts picture.... you guys are so retarded.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

...all i can say is that from my experience around here, the better you are the more people put you down...so if you are on the receiving end of the jealousy and hate of some of the morons around here, consider it a badge of honor and wear it with pride...seems like if you can make people that jealous that they have to put you down, you did something right.

again...i wish the kid the best of luck and it's good to see another area kid move on to bigger things...just take full advantage of it...because it's a very rare opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

great post Lance. i would pull for anyone from this area that got a shot. one of my best friends son.. TJ Carper may be suiting it up for Marshall as early as next year. so lets push these guys and back them... not be a bunch of ""D"" fools and pull them down. show the pride of SWVA

Larry Coker, University of Miami national champion coach, once signed very highly touted quarterback in Kyle Wright. In his senior year of high school, Kyle was rated the #1 quarterback in the country. How did that work out? Coaches make mistakes.

[ QUOTE ]

Larry Coker, University of Miami national champion coach, once signed very highly touted quarterback in Kyle Wright. In his senior year of high school, Kyle was rated the #1 quarterback in the country. How did that work out? Coaches make mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah anyone can miss someone. got alot to do with their work ethic and the system they are placed in. but you dont know till you give them a shot, but i am still pulling for WVU he may have grown up in VA but he is WV blood. Like to see what coach Poletti could have done with him in the wing t... edit.. and look at how many top 10 QB's are on NDs roster, they are waisted there.

WVU hasnt shown any interest in him. And also, it isnt the point of missing someone. Its the fact that you can recruit the wrong people, who seem perfectly right, and they end up being duds. Thats why I used Kyle Wright. If I wanted to prove a point of missing a recruit, Id use Joe Flacco of U Delaware who had his offer from Pitt pulled out and has ended up being ranked a top quarterback in this year's draft.

[ QUOTE ]

WVU hasnt shown any interest in him. And also, it isnt the point of missing someone. Its the fact that you can recruit the wrong people, who seem perfectly right, and they end up being duds. Thats why I used Kyle Wright. If I wanted to prove a point of missing a recruit, Id use Joe Flacco of U Delaware who had his offer from Pitt pulled out and has ended up being ranked a top quarterback in this year's draft.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't lose his offer.....He went to Pitt, and lost the quarterback job to Tyler Palko. The then transfered to Delaware. At the time (that is until Dave Wandstedt came on the scene) Palko was believed to be franchise quarterback material. Palko became a scrub under Wandstedt, and who knows what would have happened to Flacco, probably the same thing.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its just you hate Tazewell then... so i will give you one. Billy Wagner, went to lil ol Ferum college (spelling) and look at him now. Think someone may have missed him? What about your belove Bradshaw, think UVA would like to have another chance with him? Or his fellow Gman sugar ray, (who i think is hands down the best back ive seen in this area) think someone should have stuck with him? It's not an exact science. But what they look for is what can we make them. tanner Russel from princeton made a great lineman for WVU but i hear he wasnt near as big in high school. but they saw a frame and a work ethic and it paid off

I meant to say had his chance pulled out. i forgot to mention about Palko though. Speaking of him, he was flat nasty his first two years.

And Jets, I dont hate Tazewell. im presenting facts that some recruits are over rated and that others are not so easily found.

G-Man use your powers as adminstrator and lock these posts!! Neither side is going to be swayed in their opinions and my heart drops to think if this young man is reading these posts.

[ QUOTE ]

G-Man use your powers as adminstrator and lock these posts!! Neither side is going to be swayed in their opinions and my heart drops to think if this young man is reading these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call...