WV State Tournament Updates...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i hope the sprinklers are on at the Civic Center because Craig Ponder is on fire... 5-6 from behind the arc...

Simply en fuego...

Craig Ponder was announced as the Player of the Game. 7-8 from the field and 5-6 from the 3-point line and 20 points... Great kid stepping up at an awesome time...

Crash, will you be making an appearance in Charleston this weekend?

Yea, from what I heard from the game, they are all white guys with shaved heads and white head bands. Sounds a little neo-nazi to me...

I remember that all white team they had in 2006 that seems to get all the favorable calls from the all white officiating crew. 33 foul shots to 1...something is up there I think.

[ QUOTE ]

They said while I was listening that they'd have post game interviews to watch on the internet, anybody know where I can find this?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are links to them on the front page of www.wvmetronews.com - It says "WATCH NOW! Bluefield Wednesday Post game"

honestly, Ravenswood didnt impress me, and neither did South Charleston. SC has two pretty good guys, a nice looking freshman that comes off the bench, but other than that, the #1 AAA team didnt impress me at all. I can see Capital blowing them out if SC makes it that far. As for Ravenswood, they can hit shots, but theyre slow in doing so. When Bluefield plays them tomorrow, I look for Bluefield's speed to be a little much for them. Ravenswood also has a big man that's got to be about 6'8 but he's clumsy as can be and very, very slow around the basket. Truly, if all coaching goes well, Bluefield has a legit shot at beating them on Friday.