Our good seniors are leaving=[[

wave08

Some of the greatest seniors are leavin us from grundy high.=[ its really sad to think that my big brother is graduating this year. and thier are some great freshmens and juniors football players. It isnt the same without the seniors this year..

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, Grundy's good seniors left three or four years ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

sad but true...i'll tell you what though...this bunch had a lot of heart and they played hard...that's all you can ask.

I give them a lot of credit for the ones that stuck with it the last few years, it's been tuff.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, Grundy's good seniors left three or four years ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

sad but true...i'll tell you what though...this bunch had a lot of heart and they played hard...that's all you can ask.

I give them a lot of credit for the ones that stuck with it the last few years, it's been tuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

very good point.it takes a lot of heart to stick it out through the bad times.but it doesnt take much to pull out and leave your team hanging or run away so to speak.so i commend the young men who gave it their all and played hard for their school and teamates.

• 2 weeks later...

i commend them as well i know its not been a good past few seasons but i have alot of respect for the players that have stuck through it. one thing about it even if grundy doesnt win a game they still give everything theyve got from start to finish and its hard to find more school spirit or passion for the game and the team than what u see on grundys team regardless of their record

Grundy hasnt been that great lately, but i do give all of them credit for stickin it out until the end. its sad thiss is Grundy's last year in the SWD. i have played against them for 4 years and it will be sad to watch them leave. but still congrats. to the players who stuck it out all year

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy hasnt been that great lately, but i do give all of them credit for stickin it out until the end. its sad thiss is Grundy's last year in the SWD. i have played against them for 4 years and it will be sad to watch them leave. but still congrats. to the players who stuck it out all year

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy will be in the SWD for two more years more than likely...appealing their Class A placement in the BDD to continue playing in the SWD...