Save Tazewell County more money

realtrueblue

[ QUOTE ]

How long has Graham used Mitchell? I played in the early 80's and we played at Mitchell then. Say they started using Mitchell in 1980.....assuming the rent was ~$20,000 for 10 years and increased to ~$30,000 during the 90's and once again increased to ~$40,000 at year 2000......grand total.......$~780,000.00 that's a handsome ransom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham has been using Mitchell Stadium since at least the early/mid 70's.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

How long has Graham used Mitchell? I played in the early 80's and we played at Mitchell then. Say they started using Mitchell in 1980.....assuming the rent was ~$20,000 for 10 years and increased to ~$30,000 during the 90's and once again increased to ~$40,000 at year 2000......grand total.......$~780,000.00 that's a handsome ransom.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking since the mid 50's, not sure but I can find out for sure. And rent for years was about 15,000.It only raised to the high 20's in the last decade or so.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking since the mid 50's, not sure but I can find out for sure. And rent for years was about 15,000.It only raised to the high 20's in the last decade or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham has been playing at Mitchell Stadium since around 1940. Before that, they played the games at Wade School on Bluefield Avenue.

[ QUOTE ]

Well I have heard that Richlands will not bet getting the field turf, Emats can not get the loan to get the rest of the money to pay for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to take a drive by RHS and tell me what you think about us NOT getting turf.