Looks like Cheese, Pickle, Evans, and Ogs will be carrying the load...

GMan

Ouch. I have all the faith in the world that Cheeseman and Oglesby along with the others are more than capable of carrying the load. I have posted it on here before but the only way the Tech running game can go is up after last year, so these off-season mishaps in the backfield don't really cut me as deep as they normally would...

[ QUOTE ]

Ouch. I have all the faith in the world that Cheeseman and Oglesby along with the others are more than capable of carrying the load. I have posted it on here before but the only way the Tech running game can go is up after last year, so these off-season mishaps in the backfield don't really cut me as deep as they normally would...

[/ QUOTE ]

Evans and Pickle seem to be the ones stepping up this spring...Ogs seems to be sliding some. Could be a chance for a true frosh to get some reps this fall...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evans and Pickle seem to be the ones stepping up this spring...Ogs seems to be sliding some. Could be a chance for a true frosh to get some reps this fall...

[/ QUOTE ]

You will see Ryan Williams on the field this fall for Virginia Tech. Could be kick returner, running back, or wide receiver.

[ QUOTE ]

thanks! things are going pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck this year. Keep us posted on any "updates"!

BTW, any thoughts/plans of you adding about 40-50 pounds and making the move to OL...the depth chart at TE seems to be pretty deep right now???

[ QUOTE ]

Stanton, glad to hear you are getting some good reps. You have what it takes to succceed at VT. Heard Coach Mance was a speaker at the clinic. Is that true ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mance was the first speaker of the day. His presentation on the "Spread" offense was the best of the day. Everybody taking lots of notes, including a fellow SWD Head Coach.

[ QUOTE ]

well i've already gained about 40 so i don't think i could handle 40 more haha but there are only 4 of us right now

[/ QUOTE ]

How are Drager and Wheeler coming along with their rehabs? Look forward to seeing you on the field this fall!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Stanton, glad to hear you are getting some good reps. You have what it takes to succceed at VT. Heard Coach Mance was a speaker at the clinic. Is that true ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mance was the first speaker of the day. His presentation on the "Spread" offense was the best of the day. Everybody taking lots of notes, including a fellow SWD Head Coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess the one from T'town...he wants to showcase that D-1 QB's "talent"...