What game are you looking for the most....

wvuball

Right now the James Monroe-Wayne matchup. This will be the Mavs first game back with the new offense, and unless Wayne is down, that game will show how good a job we've done at getting the team prepared. It would be a big win early in the season.

Gretna plays at Graham? Richlands is at Graham....sounds like Mitchell will have some good games. Bluefield have anyone at home interesting?

Is the JM vs. Wayne game at JM?

[ QUOTE ]

The Gretna QB is all he is built up to be AND more! And I will be looking forward to the GW @ Giles and Floyd @ GW games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is floyd as good as last year?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The Gretna QB is all he is built up to be AND more! And I will be looking forward to the GW @ Giles and Floyd @ GW games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is floyd as good as last year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Should be better...didn't lose anythng...

[ QUOTE ]

Although its not here, I'm looking forward to Bluefield's game @ Charlotte Country Day.

[/ QUOTE ]

i found their website and thats a pretty big school.varsity last year finished 9-3 and had 41 players jv finished 11-1 with 48 players.so thats 89 players they actually have on that team.the school has 1600 kids but thats k-12 they graduated 112 SRs last year and gave scholarships that totaled nearly 4 million.as far as the team goes,who knows.that could be a good one.then maybe not.but big trip.

I believe they lost in the AAA quarterfinals to a team that had beaten them in the regular season. A friend of mine talked to his cousin who lives on Charlotte and he told my friend that Bluefield better bring their "A" game cause CCD should be a good team this coming year. I cant wait to travel for this one.

i dont think it will be an easy one.could be a tough one.especially with the trip.but bluefield always has a solid team,so like i said it could be a good game.i dont know how they do things in nc,do they dress out the whole team at home games?or just varsity?could be over 80 players on the sideline.