Muncy receives second offer

bandit

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

"Like I said, even if he were from Bluefield/Graham and had gotten these offers I'd still think it was bogus. "

This makes you a liar getmoney. It's almost like everything's sooooo corrupted that recruiters who get paid to do this stuff are just GIVIN UP and tryin NOT to find the best players! Or maybe it's just in bluefield. Who knows.

[/ QUOTE ]

And he lied about what again??? lol.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

BeaverTail, you obviously do not know what my reasons are. And if somebody starts to dislike munc or think he doesn't deserve D-1 because of something that I said? Then they're stupid. Simple as that. And i really don't care what any of ya'll beavers think. Don't get it twisted.

[/ QUOTE ]

then your reasons would be?

alright, you lied on your profile when you said you're hobby was "gettin money". ha....ha....ha.....

now, if you want me to leave. well nah i'll wait to address beavertail's post first...then i'm out.

promise smile.gif

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Honestly, I have seen tazewell play. I had never heard of this muncy kid at all. Sure, i wasnt one of those guys with the headphones on watching the game listening to the radio, but i never took notice to Muncy. The same goes for many of the people in this area as well. However, anything said to Muncy or about Muncy is automatically wrong in your eyes. As you can see all along, most of us realize that the coaches may have seen something that we dont. But your ramblings do not help that. since you claim to be Muncy's friend, why couldnt you find out what happened, or what the coaches said they liked in Muncy, maybe things the average fan from another school could not see. I do not think that would be so hard.

As for Matt, i am confident you read this board, but feel free to talk on here about what it was like at the camps. By doing so not only will you inform us guys left in the dark on the whole situation but maybe give some advice to other local area athletes on how to land a D1 scholarship to a major school.

and in closing, Fighton i have been in many an argument on this board, plenty more heated than this little squabble. Including things that are more important than this. Next time i urge you to fighton and defend your points instead of going on a rant that had to be censored and probably get you kicked off... just because someone had a difference of opinion.