HUGE FUND RAISING EVENT!!

The Great Buchanan Bash 2008

Saturday June 28, 2008

Twin Valley Elementary/Middle School FOOTBALL FIELD

Oakwood, Virginia

BELLTIME 8pm

JOHNNY CASH TRIBUTE CONCERT BEGINS AT 7:00 PM

VIP BOOK SIGNING 6:00 pm – with VIP Pass Only

NWA All Star Wrestling in cooperation with Twin Valley Athletic Boosters has officially announced today that 16 time World Heavyweight Champion the “Nature Boy†Ric Flair is set to appear at the Great Buchanan Bash on June 28th of 2008. The Great Buchanan Bash is going to kick-start Ric Flair’s Farewell to the Fans.

Ric Flair wants to personally thank each and every one of his great fans for supporting him throughout his legendary career. The Great Buchanan Bash will provide the opportunity for fans to hear this personal message from the Nature Boy himself. This will be a night that wrestling fans will truly not want to miss. The Great Buchanan Bash is shaping up to be the biggest spectacle to ever come to Southwest Virginia.

The Great Buchanan Bash will take place at Twin Valley Elementary/Middle School Football Field. In addition to Ric Flair the event will also feature the stars of NWA All Star Wrestling. Superstars scheduled to appear include, David Flair, son of Ric Flair, Stan “The Man†Lee, “Masked Crusader†Iron Cross, NWA ASW Tag Team Champions Eddie “24 Kt.†Golden and KC Thunder with Dawn Renae, “Mr. Excitement†Jeff Tankersly, Midnight Express Bobby Eaton, Rock N Roll Express Ricky Morton, Former WCW and WWE Women’s Champion Medusa and many more!!!

Also appearing at 7:00 PM will be The “Johnny Cash†Tribute Concert.

Proceeds for the event benefit Twin Valley Athletic Boosters.

There will be a limited number of “Golden Circle VIP Tickets†made available for this special event. These “Golden Circle VIP Tickets,†will provide each ticket holder with a copy of Ric Flairs autobiography “To Be The Man,†front row admission to the show, admission to an exclusive book signing with pizza dinner to be held prior to the show at 6:00 pm. Cost of these tickets will be $70.00 and they MUST BE PURCHASED BETWEEN JUNE 1ST THRU JUNE 20TH.

Ticket Information

GOLDEN CIRCLE VIP TICKETS $70.00

RINGSIDE ADMISSION $20.00

GENERAL ADMISSION $15.00

CHILD ADMISSION (6-11) $10.00

AGES 5 AND UNDER FREE

All tickets go on sale June 1st, 2008. You may purchase tickets at Twin Valley High School 276-259-7818 or thur any Twin Valley Athletic Booster Member or you may contact NWA –ALL STAR WRESTLING at nwaallstar@comcast.net or visit myspace.com/nwaallstarwrestling or www.twinvalleypanthers.com

Stay tuned to www.myspace.com/nwaallstarwrestling and www.twinvalleypanthers.com as more information and announcements are made about the Great Buchanan Bash 2008

The “Nature Boy†returns to the NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE!!

DON’T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

May 28, 2008

FROM: NWA All Star Wrestling and Twin Valley Athletic Boosters

BREAKING NEWS******* MAY 28, 2008

HUGE FUND RAISING EVENT!!

The Great Buchanan Bash 2008

Saturday June 28, 2008

Twin Valley Elementary/Middle School FOOTBALL FIELD

Oakwood, Virginia

BELLTIME 8pm

JOHNNY CASH TRIBUTE CONCERT BEGINS AT 7:00 PM

VIP BOOK SIGNING 6:00 pm – with VIP Pass Only

NWA All Star Wrestling in cooperation with Twin Valley Athletic Boosters has officially announced today that 16 time World Heavyweight Champion the “Nature Boy†Ric Flair is set to appear at the Great Buchanan Bash on June 28th of 2008. The Great Buchanan Bash is going to kick-start Ric Flair’s Farewell to the Fans.

Ric Flair wants to personally thank each and every one of his great fans for supporting him throughout his legendary career. The Great Buchanan Bash will provide the opportunity for fans to hear this personal message from the Nature Boy himself. This will be a night that wrestling fans will truly not want to miss. The Great Buchanan Bash is shaping up to be the biggest spectacle to ever come to Southwest Virginia.

The Great Buchanan Bash will take place at Twin Valley Elementary/Middle School Football Field. In addition to Ric Flair the event will also feature the stars of NWA All Star Wrestling. Superstars scheduled to appear include, David Flair, son of Ric Flair, Stan “The Man†Lee, “Masked Crusader†Iron Cross, NWA ASW Tag Team Champions Eddie “24 Kt.†Golden and KC Thunder with Dawn Renae, “Mr. Excitement†Jeff Tankersly, Midnight Express Bobby Eaton, Rock N Roll Express Ricky Morton, Former WCW and WWE Women’s Champion Medusa and many more!!!

Also appearing at 7:00 PM will be The “Johnny Cash†Tribute Concert.

Proceeds for the event benefit Twin Valley Athletic Boosters.

There will be a limited number of “Golden Circle VIP Tickets†made available for this special event. These “Golden Circle VIP Tickets,†will provide each ticket holder with a copy of Ric Flairs autobiography “To Be The Man,†front row admission to the show, admission to an exclusive book signing with pizza dinner to be held prior to the show at 6:00 pm. Cost of these tickets will be $70.00 and they MUST BE PURCHASED BETWEEN JUNE 1ST THRU JUNE 20TH.

Ticket Information

GOLDEN CIRCLE VIP TICKETS $70.00

RINGSIDE ADMISSION $20.00

GENERAL ADMISSION $15.00

CHILD ADMISSION (6-11) $10.00

AGES 5 AND UNDER FREE

All tickets go on sale June 1st, 2008. You may purchase tickets at Twin Valley High School 276-259-7818 or thur any Twin Valley Athletic Booster Member or you may contact NWA –ALL STAR WRESTLING at nwaallstar@comcast.net or visit myspace.com/nwaallstarwrestling or www.twinvalleypanthers.com

Stay tuned to www.myspace.com/nwaallstarwrestling and www.twinvalleypanthers.com as more information and announcements are made about the Great Buchanan Bash 2008

The “Nature Boy†returns to the NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE!!

DON’T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really believe Ric Flair is coming to Oakwood, Virginia? hahahahahahahaha........Knowing the shady characters in the wrestling business, I would say it's a scam. But if you want to waste your money go ahead.

[ QUOTE ]

Considering WE have the contract for Flair I wouldn't consider it a scam.

and by WE I mean the athletic boosters!

[/ QUOTE ]

Flair will likely be a "no-show", pay the buyout, and use it as a tax write-off to a charitable cause since it is a "fund-raising" event...

A friend of mine had the Nature Boy "under contract" to make an appearance at his bar back in April...a contract that was fixed up all nice and pretty by them lawyer-types...and guess what happened...

You are right GMan it is a possibility, but we have been contacted by the WWE regarding the press release and we were told to re word the release, we were also informed to not allow NWA Showcase access to record the event.

He may not show up, but with all of the fuss, I feel confident in his appearance.

later........

hell i'm going to go anyway...it's for a good cause and how often does ANYTHING fun/cool go on around here?

Plus...you might see the Tommy Gun eating a hot dog and be able to get him to autograph a mustard packet for you.

[ QUOTE ]

Ole Tully might make an appearance!! Only if my tag-team partner Fatboy will go!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in with Tully. Ifin the Natural Lite boy don't show, me and Tully will search far and wide for him and when we catch him, we will pull ever one of them fake blonde hares out of his wig. WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Plymal and Lark in a looser leaves town CAGE MATCH!

Tommy Crigger and Bull Bevins in a mud wrestling match! With the winner getting an evening out on the town with the MAN HIMSELF............Coach Roll

Those two don't stand a chance!! I'd like to have a special grudge match against whoever the coward is on the Cumberland District Forum that stole my name!! TULLY_BLANCHARD the wanna be!! I have a sling-shot suplex for ya and Fatboy has a big splash waiting on ya!!

[ QUOTE ]

hell i'm going to go anyway...it's for a good cause and how often does ANYTHING fun/cool go on around here?

Plus...you might see the Tommy Gun eating a hot dog and be able to get him to autograph a mustard packet for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly i was gonna go anyway even if he was not supposed to have been there. Not much goes on around here so when something is going on i make sure im there.

[ QUOTE ]

hey man one of my teachers here at carroll was saying that she watched ric flair wrestle right here at carroll county high school when he was younger so i wouldn't say it would necassarily be a scam

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I believe that. In the old territory days, they ran spot shows all over. But I don't ever recall the old Mid-Atlantic running a show in Buchanan County. Bristol and Bluefield is as far west as I ever remember them running. Besides, he is a WWE employee working an NWA show? I don't see that happening.......But hey, I could be wrong. Just don't get your hopes up that is all I'm saying.

I see what your talking about he is a WWE employee but i dont know if you know it or not but they used to be a wrestling promotion in bluefeild called SWF not sure if it is still there or not and they had Mick foley Kevin Nash and a few others while they were under contract come and just make a appearance i think what the wwe says is they cant wrestle but they can be like special ref or something like that.

CPF needs to stay home on the 28th of June if he is so skeptical, I have a COPY OF THE CONTRACT with the agency that books the man. I have personally SPOKEN to his booking agent, I have confirmation EMAILS from his agent, we will have a copy of a 30 second PROMO from Ric Flair airing on WKPT two weeks prior to the show on Friday nights DURING SMACKDOWN. The VIDEO was filmed TODAY!!!!!!

GOTRICITIES.COM will be publishing an interview that they did with RIC FLAIR AND HIS SON DAVID, the show will be mentioned in the article, it should be out next week. The Virginia Mountaineer will be conducting an interview as well with him about his career and the upcoming show!

this is LEGIT!

Yes he works for WWE and he also owns RIC FLAIR FINANCE which advertises the FACT that he takes bookings for autograph sessions and appearances.

By the way JERRY LAWLER WORKS FOR WWE and he appeared at an NWA SHOW in Grundy last year!

nuff said!

[ QUOTE ]

CPF needs to stay home on the 28th of June if he is so skeptical, I have a COPY OF THE CONTRACT with the agency that books the man. I have personally SPOKEN to his booking agent, I have confirmation EMAILS from his agent, we will have a copy of a 30 second PROMO from Ric Flair airing on WKPT two weeks prior to the show on Friday nights DURING SMACKDOWN. The VIDEO was filmed TODAY!!!!!!

GOTRICITIES.COM will be publishing an interview that they did with RIC FLAIR AND HIS SON DAVID, the show will be mentioned in the article, it should be out next week. The Virginia Mountaineer will be conducting an interview as well with him about his career and the upcoming show!

this is LEGIT!

Yes he works for WWE and he also owns RIC FLAIR FINANCE which advertises the FACT that he takes bookings for autograph sessions and appearances.

By the way JERRY LAWLER WORKS FOR WWE and he appeared at an NWA SHOW in Grundy last year!

nuff said!

[/ QUOTE ]

We are getting some good idears for the undercard. Scrap the other chumps and add:

Bucfan64 vs CPF in a 3 round death match

TullyBlanchard (the real McCoy) vs. Tully_Blanchard (the Imposter) in a Username leave the Board match

TV football coaching staff vs. Grundy football coaching staff (2000 pound weight limit)

TV principal Janie West vs. Grundy principal Leslie Horne in an SOL Algebra match

Ray Jones & Roger Rife vs. Apple Boardwine & Bull Blevins in an Old Timers Geritol match

Old Salt Shaker vs. Hoot Gibson in a rematch from 1990 where Hoot took a loggin chain to Salty's head and did permanent brain damage

[ QUOTE ]

We are getting some good idears for the undercard. Scrap the other chumps and add:

Bucfan64 vs CPF in a 3 round death match

TullyBlanchard (the real McCoy) vs. Tully_Blanchard (the Imposter) in a Username leave the Board match

TV football coaching staff vs. Grundy football coaching staff (2000 pound weight limit)

TV principal Janie West vs. Grundy principal Leslie Horne in an SOL Algebra match

Ray Jones & Roger Rife vs. Apple Boardwine & Bull Blevins in an Old Timers Geritol match

Old Salt Shaker vs. Hoot Gibson in a rematch from 1990 where Hoot took a loggin chain to Salty's head and did permanent brain damage

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...if only Miller Richardson and General Fields were alive to see this....hmm...that would have been a good match right there come to think of it.