Best places to eat...that are not around here...

Lance

So...do you guys have any favorite "franchise" type places to eat that we don't have in this area? I've been wanting Whitecastle for a while now...lol.

A few of my favs are:

-Whitecastle

-Whataburger

-In and Out Burger

-Jack in the Box

-Skyline Chilli

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

So...do you guys have any favorite "franchise" type places to eat that we don't have in this area? I've been wanting Whitecastle for a while now...lol.

A few of my favs are:

-Whitecastle

-Whataburger

-In and Out Burger

-Jack in the Box

-Skyline Chilli

[/ QUOTE ]

None of these are in GA that I know about. I know there is Jack/Box in SC...have tried it a couple times passing thru. I've heard of White Castle but not the rest.

GA does have Five Guys (popping up everywhere in metro ATL), a few McAllister's....love their chicken salad.

My favorite burger place is Culver's in WI ( only in the midwest, I believe). My favorite in ATL is Steak and Shake.

Most of the Hardee's are disappearing around ATL....but, they weren't my favorite...not even in the running. Of course, for G-Man, I like the "ole stand by" McDonalds cheeseburger for a $1.00 and can't beat their iced coffee (for GA summers) for the money.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I used to always stop at Pal's whenever I was in Johnson City. That place rocks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pal's...opening soon in Lebanon...

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure? the place that they cleared out to build the Pals in Lebanon, or at least where i heard they were going to build has a new For Sale sign on it now? I figured the deal must have fallen through.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I used to always stop at Pal's whenever I was in Johnson City. That place rocks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pal's...opening soon in Lebanon...

[/ QUOTE ]

you sure? the place that they cleared out to build the Pals in Lebanon, or at least where i heard they were going to build has a new For Sale sign on it now? I figured the deal must have fallen through.

[/ QUOTE ]

The building is already built...just waiting on the giant wiener. <insert wiener joke here>

[ QUOTE ]

Where is it? I thought it was going to be over beside of that new Auto Parts store they just built?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right off of the second exit. On the same side of the highway as Food City, but across the road on the hill. next to the veterinarian's office.

[ QUOTE ]

Whitecastle really isnt that great of a place. I ate there once and wasn't too impressed. Major let down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate there one time after a concert and I thought those burgers was nasty. I had to eat there after I watched harold and kumar go to white castle lol but really that place is no good.

I would like

Steak and Shanke

Jack in the Box

Fuddruckers

and a Burger King in Grundy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've been wanting Whitecastle for a while now...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was up in Columbus last fall and we went right by the White Castle HQ. It was amazing. I was up there for a percussion convention and White Castle almost stole the show.

Me and Rocks have been saying for the past few years that were gonna make a trip to Columbus for some White Castle haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the best food and fun I have ever had was at Dave and Buster's in Earth City, Missouri. If you haven't been, a trip to Charlotte is well worth it. They had the best mashed potatoes I have ever had and a helluva game room facility to go along.

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe the best food and fun I have ever had was at Dave and Buster's in Earth City, Missouri. If you haven't been, a trip to Charlotte is well worth it. They had the best mashed potatoes I have ever had and a helluva game room facility to go along.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I had one of the best times I've ever had in a restaurant in a Dave and Buster's in Nashville 3 years ago. Great food and an ever better game room. It'd be worth putting one here.