NCAA Football '09 -- XBox live gamertags

As the NCAA fanatics know, the '09 version drops on Monday at midnight. I decided to bit the bullet so to speak and purchase an XBox live membership today. I was wanting to get a list of the gamertags for the guys on this board, so we can play online in the coming weeks and months. New this year with '09 you can play an online dynasty with 11 other people, which could be really fun if anyone is interested. My gamertag is briantl so feel free to add me, so we can play. I already have beaverbaseball's gamertag from where I had a month free of live service last summer.

I think my ethernet connection on my xbox got fried during a storm or something? anyone know what i can do with that? will xbox give me a new one or can i buy a new hookup in the back? I did have a subscription it ran out back in april but i couldn't play the last few months bcuz of that and i just haven't done anything about cuz i've been so busy

I was getting on the board to post the same exact thread haha..Well im in 4sure! And I'll post McClanahans and tommy lee's gamertag later tonight once I check them cuz they wanted to start the online dynasty also

I know bluefield_rules has my gamertag but for anyone else who hasen't I changed it to xPoletti89x

I can't get it until the 19th =(. I am going to Appalachian State Elite Camp from the 15th-19th. But I can delay me getting the game for a chance to get looked at by college coaches.

I don't have xbox live, if I did I would defiantly join an OD with you gus.

The new game is pretty sweet in my opinion..Its 100 times better than 08"

I starting a league bluefield_rules...If you want to be in it let me know..But if your starting your own just send me an invite and i'll play in yours too

[ QUOTE ]

The new game is pretty sweet in my opinion..Its 100 times better than 08"

I starting a league bluefield_rules...If you want to be in it let me know..But if your starting your own just send me an invite and i'll play in yours too

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down. How exactly does the online league in regards to how long a player has to play a weekly game before the commish simulates to the next week? I've not messed around online with the game yet. How about team selection, what determines who gets what team?

It actually was a hassle getting people into the leauge..As of right now we have 7 people...Plus you and Hurricane so that makes 9

I just let people pick teams on a first come first serve basis

The teams that are taken are:

WVU

Georgia

Florida

Ohio State

LSU

Oklahoma State

Arizona

And i'm guessing Hurricane you want Tennessee correct??

What team do you want Rules?

As of advancing weeks I do believe that if a user hasen't played there game and the Commish decides to go ahead and advance weeks it will simulate their game..But if they are playing another user then they will have to complete the game! But i'll be sure to give everyone enough time each week..The recruiting looks like its gonna be pretty fun fighting for recruits

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And you better hope he don't put us together in a game or you're going down!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh trust me, look at your schedules tm! Opening game Oklahoma VS Michigan wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, I could use an easy win in week one.