The season is underway in VA!!!

Bulldogs52

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I had Grundy had right at 20 people there today and they left 4 people behind because they didnt have a phyical. I think its going to be a very long season for the wave...

[/ QUOTE ]

The kids at Grundy need to quit playing Guitar Hero and get outside and play some football...there is no excuse for them not having at least 35-40 kids playing. I guess they are afraid to mess up the scholarships they are going to get in other sports by getting hurt playing football...right.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh cmon man lets leave guitar hero out of this lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham has 39 players...not sure if they will be able to play a jv schedule or not due to the low freshman numbers.

Don't know where the BDT got that GHS had 60?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not unusual for the BDT to be wrong...

http://www.bdtonline.com/local/local_story_210210936.html

[/ QUOTE ]

they gotta make there area teams look good

In the article on Tazewell in the BDT, (quoting Coach Wyatt)

there is a good possibility that T.J. could return to the team sometime this year. I know many ppl in Richlands and I'm sure many throughout the area will be praying for that to happen for this deserving young man. We're pulling for ya T.J....

[ QUOTE ]

there is a good possibility that T.J. could return to the team sometime this year. I know many ppl in Richlands and I'm sure many throughout the area will be praying for that to happen for this deserving young man. We're pulling for ya T.J....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto that!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham had 37 players and 2 on vac. the 2 georgia transfers looked good 2 brothers freshman and a soph. the older of the 2 shows prom. at reciever.harris is fast and he put it on lane pretty good. omg the line is huge.gold shorts and cardinal tops were the atire for the day.good luck guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that 37 Varsity? Because I'm hearing that more like 55 to 60 were coming out.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the BDT, Graham had 60 players out...

[/ QUOTE ]

whens the last time Graham had 60+ come out on the first day?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talked to his uncle today at work, and he said that he finished up his last treatment today, and should be able to go when TJ thinks he ready. If I know that young man like I think I do believe me he will be ready. Good luck T.J. and to the DAWGS and the rest of the SWD.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Talked to his uncle today at work, and he said that he finished up his last treatment today, and should be able to go when TJ thinks he ready. If I know that young man like I think I do believe me he will be ready. Good luck T.J. and to the DAWGS and the rest of the SWD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pulling for T.J. to play with the Dawgs this year. He has fought a courageous battle with the cancer and his treatments. If he is on the field, this year for Tazewell, no doubt hometown and visitors will be cheering for this fine young man. GO #11-- as a Big Blue Supporter, I will say, with God's grace you will Git-R-Done.