VIP Members sign in please...

Lance

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we still need 5 members to get the new software...lets go guys...if you visit the site each day, $12 is a small price to pay to have a nicer place to hang out...lets get these last 5 people in here and once we get the new home in place you guys will be glad you are in the VIP section...changes are on the way.

[ QUOTE ]

Do we "lose" anything if we stay as an un-VIP member?

[/ QUOTE ]

it just depends on how things get set up once the new software is installed and set up...but VIP's will have total access.

heck i would pay 50 a year.come on guys 12 bucks a year,thats 1 dollar a month.thats 25 cents a week.some of these other all sports websites charge 12 dollars a month.i myself think its money well spent so i can discuss local sports.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Do we "lose" anything if we stay as an un-VIP member?

[/ QUOTE ]

it just depends on how things get set up once the new software is installed and set up...but VIP's will have total access.

[/ QUOTE ]

My big question is will I still be able to do the pick'em?

yeah...has nothing to do with the pick em?

VIP will just have expanded access to stuff...there will be new areas added for the VIP guys on top of what is already here...they may have access to who the sweet 16 are early and stuff like that...hopefully this will allow us to get more organized and have more "official" type fantasy football leagues and things like that...should be a good thing...we are also kicking around the idea of an swvaports hall of fame...VIP members may have some input on the voting for that as well as being in on the ground level for some ideas that we have for the site...gives you a little more direct input on the direction of things to come in the future...plus giveaways and such...it will be a good thing and well worth $12 a year trust me.

[ QUOTE ]

hmmmm.....I'll pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's fine...you don't "have" to join or anything...it's just for those that want to help out and are interested in it...kinda like a boosters group with some benefits...but, like I said you don't "have" to joing to hang out...some will want to, others won't.

We just need some new software to kinda take the site to the next level...big thing being the ability to easily update the front end of the site, which everyone complains about it not getting updated a lot...it's not an easy thing to keep up with as it stands. So, the people that chip in a little to help get it, and $12 a year is not much at all...we wanted to do something cool for those people and thus the idea for the VIP area and the giveaways and that sort of thing...once the site starts to grow and things get better you will see more exclusive content and hopefully some videos, interviews, maybe some Q&A's and articles...more home grown stuff...or at least that's the game plan.

but, like i said...no on "has" to join...if you want to, great...if not...thanks anyway.

you keep up with the Pick 'em stuff...which is pretty time consuming...so you are a in a bit of a different situation than the avg guy who comes here every day several times a day and just reads and never makes a post...ya know?

Some people will want to chip in and help out...others won't...either way, once I get the $180 in my paypal account, I'm ordering the software and things will change and we'll all have a better website to hang out at as a result...it's just a matter of when it happens...which should be soon.

appreciate the effort you put in to the Pick Em thing though...it's a lot of fun...kudos for that for sure.

oh...just an update - as of right now we are 3 people away from new software smile.gif

A couple of people have said they plan to join by Friday...so shouldn't be much longer smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far!

Thanks!

Guys we need 3 more people to joing and we are ready to roll..surely we can find 3 people amongst the 5,500 registered users who will join in...lets get this done tonight so we can get the new software ordered and make some much needed improvements to the place!

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Guys we need 3 more people to joing and we are ready to roll..surely we can find 3 people amongst the 5,500 registered users who will join in...lets get this done tonight so we can get the new software ordered and make some much needed improvements to the place!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance, I think I speak for the whole board when I say.....Do me!......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what am I supposed to do...pimp you out for $1?

Get my money! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what am I supposed to do...pimp you out for $1?

Get my money! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I call first dibs lol

[ QUOTE ]

Beavertail is in!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks...

we are down to needing only 1 more person to join and I can order the software LOL....1 more...so...come on guys...we need one more to shell out the $12 to join and we will have new software!