week 1 predictions

ghs84

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

well thats ur opinnion but im pretty sure that its gonna be like tazewell 63, george wythe 0 cause we ant gonna let them scoe a point and were gonna run the ball down there throat....

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you will see friday night about 9:30 PM that you are wrong........

I'm sorry but their is no way GW is or could beat Taz that bad.I'm not sayin GW is a bad team but Taz is much improved from last season and is also a better team.The defense at Taz is much improved and is going to rock some heads this season and make some noise in the SWD.I'm not going to make a score prediction but I will say that it will be a close game or Taz will run away with it.

[ QUOTE ]

Graham 21 C-Burg 20

Richlands 28 Gate City 21

Bassett 35 Carroll CO.17

Marion 17 Chilhowie 7

George Wythe 44 Tazewell 14

hows that pauley10 that better?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are right GHS on your Marion prediction. Chilhowie has me worried. They beat Abingdon and always play Marion tough. This is a big rivalry game, I have my doubts though.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well thats ur opinnion but im pretty sure that its gonna be like tazewell 63, george wythe 0 cause we ant gonna let them scoe a point and were gonna run the ball down there throat....

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess you will see friday night about 9:30 PM that you are wrong........

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody could score 63, but it won't be Tazewell...

I'm gonna say

GW 38...Tazewell 14...

Richlands 28... Gate City ...14

Marion 28...Chilhowie 24...

Graham 17...Christiansburg...14

*Tazewell looked improved from last year, but GW could beat any of the teams in the SWD this season.

I Look for Tazewell to finish in middle of pack in district.

Christiansburg is gonna wax Graham

Carrol's gonna win (game of the week)

Richlands is gonna win by a touchdown

Marion is gonna have a tough game but end up on top.

T-town vs GW is gonna be a defensive, low scoring game. If Tazewell doesn't turn the ball over they win.

[ QUOTE ]

T-town vs GW is gonna be a defensive, low scoring game. If Tazewell doesn't turn the ball over they win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to lay down the crack pipe........

Cause Christiansburg is gonna wax Graham? and that's not what you wanna hear? or because Tazewell has a shot to beat GW? and that's not what you want to hear either?

Don't think Tazewell's got a bad team just because Graham got stomped in that scrimmage.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Time to lay down the crack pipe........

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.............let the crap slingin begin

[ QUOTE ]

Cause Christiansburg is gonna wax Graham? and that's not what you wanna hear? or because Tazewell has a shot to beat GW? and that's not what you want to hear either?

Don't think Tazewell's got a bad team just because Graham got stomped in that scrimmage.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with Graham. I know that come mid October, Graham will beat Tazewell like they have pretty much every year (with a couple of exceptions) for the last 20 years. What is funny is that you guys once again think you will be "much improved" from last year. Isn't that what we hear every August? Right before you get your brains kicked in........ The guy who said 63-0 Tazewell hasn't watched any football. I don't need to watch Tazewell, I know they suck. The competition Graham scrimmaged compared to what Tazewell scrimmaged is night and day. I know you scrimmaged Pulaski, who will be one of the better teams in the state. But you also scrimmaged one of the worst in PH. Graham scrimmaged, HV,RE Lee,Fleming,and Bassett. All of those teams would beat Tazewell by 40. I really don't care about your predictions because come saturday we will both be 0-1. The only difference is that I know we are playing a quality opponent and more than likely will lose, you are actually delusional enough to think you have a chance. You will get stomped........

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with Graham. I know that come mid October, Graham will beat Tazewell like they have pretty much every year (with a couple of exceptions) for the last 20 years. What is funny is that you guys once again think you will be "much improved" from last year. Isn't that what we hear every August? Right before you get your brains kicked in........ The guy who said 63-0 Tazewell hasn't watched any football. I don't need to watch Tazewell, I know they suck. The competition Graham scrimmaged compared to what Tazewell scrimmaged is night and day. I know you scrimmaged Pulaski, who will be one of the better teams in the state. But you also scrimmaged one of the worst in PH. Graham scrimmaged, HV,RE Lee,Fleming,and Bassett. All of those teams would beat Tazewell by 40. I really don't care about your predictions because come saturday we will both be 0-1. The only difference is that I know we are playing a quality opponent and more than likely will lose, you are actually delusional enough to think you have a chance. You will get stomped........

[/ QUOTE ]what's the point of playing a game if you go in thinking you're going to lose?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]what's the point of playing a game if you go in thinking you're going to lose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, thinking it is one thing. Saying it on a message board is another. And the ones who have been saying it mostly are the players, specifically the ones from Pocahontas. Am I wrong about that? I can't believe your coach allows you to get on here in the first place during the season.

I've never said we were going to win. The only post I've made was clarifying that we did get past the 50 yard line, and asking not to talk about Pocahontas. It doesn't bother me if everyone thinks we're going to get beat. I've been from Pocy all my life so I'm used to that. So please don't classify me with everyone else.

[ QUOTE ]

I've never said we were going to win. The only post I've made was clarifying that we did get past the 50 yard line, and asking not to talk about Pocahontas. It doesn't bother me if everyone thinks we're going to get beat. I've been from Pocy all my life so I'm used to that. So please don't classify me with everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never specifically mentioned you. You have some sense. But you can't deny about the rest.........

I know, & I'm not denying it. Like I've said before, no games have been played yet. No one knows how good any team is going to be. So some people should keep their opinions to themselves, especially the players.