Score Updates!!!!!

Bulldogs52

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet that is a good game to watch.... No one runs that single wing better than Giles....

I know it would be a big boost for Coach Williams to get his first win, as head coach, against a team like Christiansburg.

> > > > Reg. IV (SWD only)

Powell Valley 19, Richlands 0

Grundy 7, East Ridge 0 (after 1)

Marion @ Patrick Henry (GS)

SAT. : Blacksburg @ Graham, 7:30

OPEN - Abingdon, Carroll Co., Tazewell, Bassett

> > > > Region D

> > Black Diamond

Honaker 20, Twin Valley 0

> > Cumberland

St. Paul 12, Ervinton 8

> > Lonesome Pine

Clintwood 48, Appalachia 0

J.I. Burton 27, J.J. Kelly 0

Coeburn 21, Pound 7

Hurley 12, Montcalm (WV) Generals 0 (after 1)

Thomas Walker 21, Hancock Co. (TN) 0 (late 2nd)

Lee 21, Harlan Ind. (KY) 0 (mid 2nd)

John Battle @ Holston

Chilhowie @ Twin Springs

Haysi @ Tug Valley (WV)

THUR : Rye Cove @ Sullivan North (TN)

OPEN - Castlewood, Gate City, Lebanon, Va. High

VERY TRUE.if they lose tonite the blues with their first 5 games they could have a 2-3 record.

Abingdon played Richlands very well down there last year, and if not for Fuller bailing them out in the 4th quarter Abingdon would have won. I look for a repeat next week, I mean Abindgon giving them all they want at home. If they lose next week too 1-5 is a very real possiblilty...........just goes to show what scrimmages mean. Richlands looked good, Tazewell looked like crap, and Graham looked like crap too. Now it may be Tazewell and Graham fighting it out for the district. And we may be looking at a 6 loss Richlands team. Who would have ever thought that?

Abingdon played Richlands very well down there last year, and if not for Fuller bailing them out in the 4th quarter Abingdon would have won. I look for a repeat next week, I mean Abindgon giving them all they want at home. If they lose next week too 1-5 is a very real possiblilty...........just goes to show what scrimmages mean. Richlands looked good, Tazewell looked like crap, and Graham looked like crap too. Now it may be Tazewell and Graham fighting it out for the district. And we may be looking at a 6 loss Richlands team. Who would have ever thought that?

not me.thats a fact.

I will admit that Tazewell looked bad in the first scrimmage, but the next two they didn't look bad..... But I am real impressed with them as of now.... Just hope this off week don't hurt them...

34-0 ouch getting ugly

Just goes to show players win games. If you don't have them, you don't win. If there was any doubt after the last two weeks I think we can officially say the Richlands run is over.

Just goes to show players win games. If you don't have them, you don't win. If there was any doubt after the last two weeks I think we can officially say the Richlands run is over.

Looks like Bluefield is about to hand another one away in the second half tonight. It's going to be a rough year unless the misktakes are corrected...