uhmm WV goes down 24-3 to ECU

Lance

I said a while ago that WVU losing Rodriguez and their offensive coordinator would hurt them. Stewart is not head coach material, Pat White is not a passing quarterback and WVU's offense isn't and will not be the same.

I said a while ago that WVU losing Rodriguez and their offensive coordinator would hurt them. Stewart is not head coach material, Pat White is not a passing quarterback and WVU's offense isn't and will not be the same.

Sure losing Fraud and Mcgee hurt WVU, but good riddance to ROD. Someone else should have been hired , but they didn't. Pat White can throw the ball accurately, but today he didn't have the time to throw anything. The line played awful.

Pat IS working on becoming a passing QB. If you watched the the 'Nova game last week. Even tho it was 'Nova, he did an excellent job of passing on target.

Cough-called it-cough. ;)

I think it might be a long season, guys.

Observer, did you go to the uva - usc game on the first week of the season? I was there with two of my friends in the heart of the usc section haha i dont know how that happen. Sanchez put on a show in that game. I can't wait to the usc - osu game, should be a good one.

what about 16-0 to richmond... uva must be used to the long seasons... or short which ever way u look at it..

I know the Spiders aren't as good as almighty ECU, but Richmond was ranked #4 in this week's I-AA poll. I know that UVA's not terribly good right now, but that tends to happen when you almost win the Fulmer Cup. From what I remember, last season wasn't too long...

WVU was exposed this last week, plain and simple. That's not a jab at them, it's the truth.

Edited by UVAObserver

Observer, did you go to the uva - usc game on the first week of the season? I was there with two of my friends in the heart of the usc section haha i dont know how that happen. Sanchez put on a show in that game. I can't wait to the usc - osu game, should be a good one.

And I was there for the UVA/USC game. Drove over 3 hours for it.

USC is just miles ahead of everyone else. The best college football team I've ever seen with my own eyes. IMO, OSU doesn't stand a figment of a chance next week. It wouldn't shock me to see something like 35-7.

But I'll still tune in :).

but that tends to happen when you almost win the Fulmer Cup.

I don't know about that...hasn't seemed to hurt Alabama or Missouri (#1 and #2 in the current Fulmer Cup standings and #11 and #6 in the latest AP Poll, respectively)....

I don't know about that...hasn't seemed to hurt Alabama or Missouri (#1 and #2 in the current Fulmer Cup standings and #11 and #6 in the latest AP Poll, respectively)....

I think how many of those troubled players are kicked off the team has an effect on what happens on the field. Has Alabama or Missou kicked those troubled players off?

Alabama has recruiting guru Nick Saban, and that explains itself. New coach + new coach with national title = full cupboard. Likewise, that ranking is inflated due to the Clemson win, IMO.

Missouri's a feel-good story, and they've really risen to prominence in the last few years under Gary Pinkel (who, coincidentally, started in the same year as Groh), but they were quite mediocre for a while. But still, he's built his program from the ground up, and with their surge last year, has PLENTY of highly-touted recruits.

UVA, on the contrary, is virtually the opposite of these two schools. Arrogant, mediocre head coach, an OC that was the product of nepotism, a revolving door at the DC position, and a stringent policy on player discipline. Needless to say, we can't afford the losses we endured. Basically, we've turned into "State U" without the good football program.

I'd be willing to say that neither Alabama's or Missouri's casualties included a starting QB, starting LDE, and a #1 CB If so, they've got more talent than we'll ever dream of having under Groh. Heck, they do already. But I highly doubt their losses were that prominent.

And I was there for the UVA/USC game. Drove over 3 hours for it.

USC is just miles ahead of everyone else. The best college football team I've ever seen with my own eyes. IMO, OSU doesn't stand a figment of a chance next week. It wouldn't shock me to see something like 35-7.

But I'll still tune in :).

That was also the best football team I have ever saw. It was like a 5 hour drive for us, but then again we live in Grundy lol