Castlewood VS. Twin Valley

Cornholio

Finally, finally, finally...the match that all of Buchanan County has been waiting for (or at least since we got our welfare checks last Wednesday)! Castlewood's coach, the one time 150 pound Grundy All American running back David Scammell against Twin Valley, coached by the one time Grundy 165 pound flame throwing Tommy Crigger. Even though these two coaches have lost their 80's style mullets, they have both gained about 80 pounds. It would be interesting to see if their teams will score as many points as their waist sizes come Friday night. Any predictions?

they should toss up a twinkie before the game and whoever gets the bigger half wins...

I know both of them boys from the Ryans all ye can eat buffet bar and them boys can clean off an ear of corn faster than that Bolt feller runs the 100 yard dash for Jamaker. The last time we was at the bar on In depends day, we was discussin the football seasun and them boys made a bet on the Twin Valley and Castlewood game. If I recall correctly, I think they said the loser would have to coach in Jack Compton's Froot of the Looms the rest of the season. I hate it fer the loser but really hate it for the boys whats got to play the rest of the games

well if the rumor is true castlewood may be with out their qb injured his supposedly. How is adams and hartman are they playing this week?

injured his supposedly...

what exactly is that?

it was 12-7 at the half... panthers just gave up... if they ever get the will to win back in them they may do somethin... but once they get there heads down, they never come back up... and havin all three starting linebackers, and half the backfield on the injured list didnt help any either