Big game for Eddie Royal

thegamer

He is probably going to have a better rookie year than Randy Moss had...and Randy was phenomenal his rookie season with the Vikings.
the raiders are horrible, dont get to excited yet..and keep in mind that #1 WR brandon marshall is out on suspension for a game...but nevertheless he's havin a heck of a game t/n..the 3 mike's like him alot haha

He is probably going to have a better rookie year than Randy Moss had...and Randy was phenomenal his rookie season with the Vikings.

Wow. Bold prediction there after one game against a horrible team.

Maybe the Raiders are horrible but Royal is still a good receiver and plus, he was schooling his former teammate Deangelo Hall...In spite of Halls attitude he is still one one of the best DB's in the NFL. I guess time will tell but if tonight is any indication of how good he can be then he is starting off on the right foot.

Maybe the Raiders are horrible but Royal is still a good receiver and plus, he was schooling his former teammate Deangelo Hall...In spite of Halls attitude he is still one one of the best DB's in the NFL. I guess time will tell but if tonight is any indication of how good he can be then he is starting off on the right foot.

It's amazing, Royal saw more action in one NFL game than he did in four years at Tech. For those still sipping the Beamer/Stinespring kool-aid it's another hole in your argument. What a waste of talent, imagine what he could have done at the college level at a school with an offensive coordinator...

It's amazing, Royal saw more action in one NFL game than he did in four years at Tech. For those still sipping the Beamer/Stinespring kool-aid it's another hole in your argument. What a waste of talent, imagine what he could have done at the college level at a school with an offensive coordinator...

And a good QB!!!!!!!!!!!

As I watched the game, I thought the same thing. It saddens me. I even got nostalgic and watched Hokie highlights from past seasons on YouTube to really sad background music. Makes me wonder if it will ever be the same :(

I wish Michael Vick was here to hold me.

(the 99-2000 one)

You do remember that there were three other quality receivers that he had to share time with that are also in the NFL don't you?? Last I checked the game is played with only one ball per play. Eddie returned punts, some kickoffs, caught passes, & ran reverses. Overall he got the most touches behind the QB and RB.

They weren't teammates.

He won't have as much success the remainder of the year for two reasons:

A. They played the Raiders.

B. When Brandon Marshall comes back he will be pushed to the #2 WR.

I am as big a fan of Royal as the next guy, but I don't know how long this will last. He isn't the biggest receiver in the world. He did play well and I am glad to see former Hokies doing well.

He won't have as much success the remainder of the year for two reasons:

A. They played the Raiders.

B. When Brandon Marshall comes back he will be pushed to the #2 WR.

I am as big a fan of Royal as the next guy, but I don't know how long this will last. He isn't the biggest receiver in the world. He did play well and I am glad to see former Hokies doing well.

Marshall will see a lot of double coverage which should open up things for Royal.

Eddie Royal came up huge again today for the Broncos. He didn't get as many touches (considering Brandon Marshall was two receptions shy of breaking the single game record for receptions with 18) but came up huge with both a touchdown catch and the game winning two point conversion reception in the game's final seconds.