Grundy @ Matewan

shroom

how does everybody think this one will turn out. i know the waves are ok this season but from what i heard matewan is ranked pretty high in the single A ranking so i dont really know but i hope that the waves pull this out

I talked to Yogi couple weeks ago he's got a good team so he said but he was up in the air and undecided if he'd take the game or not with Grundy...He took it so I guess he thinks he can do something with them....But I dont, Grundy 21 Matewan 14

I really can't make a prediction because I don't have a clue what Matewan has. I have been there once and I thought I fell off the world lol, but they say that they have a very strong football team so it should be intresting. How good is WV single A ball?

i dont really know.i dont know about the depth of each team.but i do know that each team can only put 11 players on the field at one time.wv single A football is very strong in the northern part of the state. AA is pretty strong in the south.most of the AAA schools are in the northern part.

What I meant was talking about Matewan cheating. I am at every game and I just don't see where everyone claims that the refs are cheating.I am sorry if I offended anyone. Grundy has a good team and will win a few games this year. Again I am sorry if I offended you all.

Edited by IB4MTIGERS

I bet you one thing if we get beat. You won't see us on a message board crying about getting beat.

Hmmm...I'm on WV Preps a lot and I would argue that statement...Matewan fans cry with the best of them when they lose...