Richlands vs Graham

wvuraiders

here we go again yall dont kno anything yall jus say stuff for 1 harris told me he didnt want to play football for beaver anyway 2 he jus wants to play basketball and he doesnt like graham cus every one is stuck up and shit 3 he didnt pout about the ball look at all the other games this whole season he has had 29 carries for 360 yards so yall b da judge who is better dom or kyle dom had 25 for 83 yards if they didnt have harris they wouldnt have beat bluefield so get off his back for once and yall all kno yall would not say this stuff in front of him or 2 him so dont say anything negative because if u was as good as he is and u barely got the ball you would be mad as hell to and another thing if they didnt have harris they wouldnt be gettin all they stops when them running backs break free no one on dat graham team is faster than the kid so get off his back

i think that most on here can at least spell. as for the kids at graham being stuck up i dont see it. my grandkids are both juniors at graham and they do not live in a fancy house or anything but yet kids come to their house and stay and hang out with them. i think if you try to get along with others you can. i do not know this kid but i know a little about graham. now if he did not want to play football why even transfer in the first place.stay at bluefield and wait for basketball. or once at graham play basketball there. maybe he is the one that did not try to get along with other kids at graham and not the kids at graham. i for one would tell this to his face if he were around. and if he is as good as you say why not play football. sounds a little like he did not like the system at graham. could not dictate to the coaches what to do. graham is better off without him on the team. and good luck to him in basket ball at beaver if he gets the chance to play.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I could see Coach Simon telling Harris he wants nothing to do with him in a beaver uniform...

its a shame too,because he is a good football player and he has probably already burned down 2 bridges that he wont get to cross again.and the reason is ignorant.i mean quit your team because your not getting enuff carries.thats just being selfish and childish.its obvious he doesnt understand what it takes to be a great player.you gotta be a team player and that means doing whatever is needed of you.i just dont know about some of these kids these days.i think their too damn spoiled.

I really think that he just wanted to play against his friends at Bluefield since he was ineligible to play with them. If he goes back or is back at BHS will he able to play basketball if he brings his grades up?

its a shame too,because he is a good football player and he has probably already burned down 2 bridges that he wont get to cross again.and the reason is ignorant.i mean quit your team because your not getting enuff carries.thats just being selfish and childish.its obvious he doesnt understand what it takes to be a great player.you gotta be a team player and that means doing whatever is needed of you.i just dont know about some of these kids these days.i think their too damn spoiled.

as i read your post i find it hard to believe that i agree with you. one thing for sure these kids today are to damn spoiled. nice post ghs84!

as i read your post i find it hard to believe that i agree with you. one thing for sure these kids today are to damn spoiled. nice post ghs84!

Most are spoiled but not all...

Graham sure did welcome him with open arms, then as soon as he left, "see yah later quitter".

Take it how you want.

When you come in and give the attitude that you're in it for "me" and not "team", you have a tendency to rub people the wrong way and turn them against you...

if you will pay more attention to the posts you read you will see were i said SOME of the kids these days,not all of them.and if you dont agree with that then i can only think 2 things 1 you are in denial or 2 you are one of the spoiled mentioned.

This game could have been a lot closer. The G-men are better than the score shows. The momentum that Richlands gained from that fake/botched punt was too much for the G-men to overcome. After the Blues hung those two TDs on Graham before halftime it was over. The G-men just couldnt come back from that, mentally. Thats when they got frustrated and started committing a lot of penalties. Good game by both teams, maybe they will meet again in the playoffs.

Somebody called it, I think it was Lance. He said that if Richlands was to correct a couple of things they would put up some big numbers. Way to go Blues and the coachs.

Richlands way outcoached us. We kept running that trap play to the short side of the field all night and RHS had it figured out by the middle of the second qtr. We just don't make any adjustments or do much of anything different. Not sure who calls our plays but I thought we might have had Stinespring calling them tonight. RHS was very physical and played a great game. Whether the penalties were valid or not, our coaches should have had the team more diciplined than what they were. That was tough to watch.

Does anyone have the stats on penalties? I listened to Dave and Rocky, and it seemed like every two or three plays there was a penalty, and mostly against the G-Men. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the penalties weren't justified, I'm just curious to know which team was more disciplined. In listening to the game on the net, it sounded like Graham was getting frustrated somewhere around the 2nd quarter, especially after the failed fake punt.

Edited by blueinbama

Does anyone have the stats on penalties? I listened to Dave and Rocky, and it seemed like every two or three plays there was a penalty, and mostly against the G-Men. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the penalties weren't justified, I'm just curious to know which team was more disciplined. In listening to the game on the net, it sounded like Graham was getting frustrated somewhere around the 2nd quarter, especially after the failed fake punt.

On our second drive of the game, we were penalized 5 plays in a row, most for big yards after either a first down or close to a first down. That was the turning point in the game, we gave up after that. We were never the same.....

the facemask on dom lane went against the g-men.go figure. and it wasnt a fake punt but just a bad snap.thats all. your right cpf we gave up after the 5 or 6 calls right in a row.i mean at that point it was a little too obvious.but what got me was marrs didnt argue just stood there.

The facemask on Dom didnt go against him. It was an offsetting penalty. They called a personal foul on both teams. I guess the false starts, late hits, and unsportsmanlike calls were all just made up. The refs must have really wanted RHS to win. Why does it never occur to a Graham fan that their team actually committed the penalties! Get over it, the refs don't decide a game when the difference is three touchdowns. If its one touchdown, then the refs could make a difference **cough, cough Beaver-Graham**

the facemask on dom lane went against the g-men.go figure. and it wasnt a fake punt but just a bad snap.thats all. your right cpf we gave up after the 5 or 6 calls right in a row.i mean at that point it was a little too obvious.but what got me was marrs didnt argue just stood there.

snap was ankle high, never bounced. what 's graham doing punting out of a spread formation anyway?