Holston

pointman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jus statn plain fact. WE'RE BACK!!

as i remember into the past...thinking about a year ago The Holston boys started this were back and all the crazyness then they took a short trip to good ol glade springs and it was all down hill from there..... go back and look i called the game last year just going on pure tradition. now this year from what i'm seeing Holston may be able to beat the Rowdy Rebs.....but not so fast my friend........my prediction coming saturday morning.

Sweet dude, it's almost time again for you to lose most of your district games. I bet you're pumped like whoa!!

Dis year is different! Can't live in the past - its bout the present and future! i like our caoches - best in va - they get us ready! go red!

i been catching it cause i think holston is much improved from last yr..they know they have been here before.honestly,i don't think they will go all the way..but man it's fun watchin that lil town get pumped up..been awhile,let them have fun..by the way,look at chilhowie's schedule..not the toughest either..but i hope holston can beat a few hogo teams to shut a few up.

i been catching it cause i think holston is much improved from last yr..they know they have been here before.honestly,i don't think they will go all the way..but man it's fun watchin that lil town get pumped up..been awhile,let them have fun..by the way,look at chilhowie's schedule..not the toughest either..but i hope holston can beat a few hogo teams to shut a few up.

I hope they do too but they won't. And I never said anything about their schedule.. Chilhowie has probably the weakest schedule in division 2 for the state of Virginia and I'm very critical of them for that. Holston is a division one school, there is no shame in scheduling division one competition if you're a division one school.. especially in Holston's case sense winning football games was a myth until recently. Chilhowie has had a winning football program for 40 years..they know better.

look for the holston ph game to be the game u don't miss..every washington county cop is on duty because of last yr and honestly..ph will play the best game of the season.holston as far as i have checked has never beaten ph..we thought they did in 93 but i think we had the scores backward.as of 1970 ph has won every game..look for a emotional game from holston's qb (john pratt)..he got so confused last yr and knelt on forth down.cavs at home get outta here!!!!! 24-21 in ot..cavs

look for the holston ph game to be the game u don't miss..every washington county cop is on duty because of last yr and honestly..ph will play the best game of the season.holston as far as i have checked has never beaten ph..we thought they did in 93 but i think we had the scores backward.as of 1970 ph has won every game..look for a emotional game from holston's qb (john pratt)..he got so confused last yr and knelt on forth down.cavs at home get outta here!!!!! 24-21 in ot..cavs

i think you may be wrong. Holston I THINK has won in the last 7 years

holston is very much improved..i just watched them clobber northwood..i know northwood is pretty bad.but comparing the cavs team from last yr..i'd say they are about 2 maybe 3 notches better..it's gonna be a great game next week..