Fire bill stewart

WaveFan09

Guest BEAVERTAIL

WV is harder than anyone on their coaches.

Does WVU fans need to be reminded of what happened before the last 3 years? Back to the norm at WVU folks... nothing to see here...

Again I say, this is what happens when you hire a coach based on a single win using another coach's system. WVU's program was on the verge, but instead of getting the best coach they could they settled for a man that couldn't win football games at VMI. I'm glad the current players like him though...

Yes it is back to the norm of WVU football, but with the talent they have, a loss to a mediocre Colorado team shouldn't happen. I am not a WVU fan, nor a VT fan therefore I have no bias, but I said it when he was given the job and I'll say it again, Bill Stewart should not have been hired as the head coach. A special teams coach who was unproven at the head coaching position in the past, who had won one game in which he didn't have much control of was not the right decision.

A note on the game itself; the last drive for WVU was the worst two minute possession I've ever seen. They got the ball with just over 2:00 left at their own twenty yd line and with :11 left on the clock they were at the fifty. That's pathetic. As for the commentators saying they were surprised that Pat White hadn't called a timeout himself, the way I see it is that he was told not to take the t.o. White is a great manager of the game who always seems to be aware of certain situations, especially the clock, and I can't imagine him not being knowledgable of the clock winding down. The play calling was terrible, the coaching was terrible, the offensive line looked like it had no clue what was going on and the passing game was non-existent. Looks like Marshall stands a chance. Keep in mind they did hang with Wisconsin through about 3 quarters.

Yes it is back to the norm of WVU football, but with the talent they have, a loss to a mediocre Colorado team shouldn't happen. I am not a WVU fan, nor a VT fan therefore I have no bias, but I said it when he was given the job and I'll say it again, Bill Stewart should not have been hired as the head coach. A special teams coach who was unproven at the head coaching position in the past, who had won one game in which he didn't have much control of was not the right decision.

A note on the game itself; the last drive for WVU was the worst two minute possession I've ever seen. They got the ball with just over 2:00 left at their own twenty yd line and with :11 left on the clock they were at the fifty. That's pathetic. As for the commentators saying they were surprised that Pat White hadn't called a timeout himself, the way I see it is that he was told not to take the t.o. White is a great manager of the game who always seems to be aware of certain situations, especially the clock, and I can't imagine him not being knowledgable of the clock winding down. The play calling was terrible, the coaching was terrible, the offensive line looked like it had no clue what was going on and the passing game was non-existent. Looks like Marshall stands a chance. Keep in mind they did hang with Wisconsin through about 3 quarters.

Some heads have to roll! There is no way an offense that explosive is that sorry! It's the direct effect of coaching. Stewart isn't the head coach. He just stands there and then doesn't answer questions asked of him by the beautiful Erin Andrews. I don't know if Doc Holliday is HC material, but he is the asst. HC, grow some balls and make the call or tell billy boy to do it! I don't care that RR left, he's a douche. I do care that we are settling for mediocrity of the HC. I admit I was being a fan when I said that STewart would do o.k. with the good staff he has, but they need to jump his a#@ and tell him when to call a TO. Geez louise!;

I'm going to try to be as honest as possible without taking sides...Bill Stewart blew that game late in the

4th quarter because if time managment...he blew that one bad

If i had to pick a player that screwed us the most i'm going to say it was bradley starks...on that WR pass he

underthrew that WR by 15 yards...btw, he is our 3rd string QB and cant even throw 40 yards. then

on another play a screen pass was thrown to him, he caught it and juked around and them fumbled

I'm not gonna lie, I still love WVU football even if they lose the rest of there games for the next 20 years..

because thats how I am

I'm going to try to be as honest as possible without taking sides...Bill Stewart blew that game late in the

4th quarter because if time managment...he blew that one bad

If i had to pick a player that screwed us the most i'm going to say it was bradley starks...on that WR pass he

underthrew that WR by 15 yards...btw, he is our 3rd string QB and cant even throw 40 yards. then

on another play a screen pass was thrown to him, he caught it and juked around and them fumbled

I'm not gonna lie, I still love WVU football even if they lose the rest of there games for the next 20 years..

because thats how I am

Stewart should have put Jarrett Brown in on that pass play because he has a rocket for an arm and would have gotten the pass to him.

Looks like Marshall stands a chance. Keep in mind they did hang with Wisconsin through about 3 quarters.

I don't know about that. As much as that game would make my whole football season, I still wouldn't be shocked to see the Mountaineers handle Marshall pretty easily in Morgantown. Marshall's coach Mark Snyder is 2-17 on the road with one of those victories being at a neutral site, and they still are starting a lot of young, inexperienced players on both sides of the ball. Looking on the bright side though, through thus far into the season WVU's weaknesses play right into the strengths of Marshall. Marshall has done exceptionally well in stopping the run this year and Cody Slate and Darius Passmore could pose a threat to the weak secondary of WVU depending on the play of redshirt freshman QB Mark Cann, who has been solid so far this season.

Marshall's matchup at Southern Miss should tell the story of how next week in Morgantown could play out. If they come out and look decent on the road and can limit their mistakes then I might give them a legitimate shot at knocking off the 'Eers.

again i say, this is what happens when you hire a coach based on a single win using another coach's system. Wvu's program was on the verge, but instead of getting the best coach they could they settled for a man that couldn't win football games at vmi. I'm glad the current players like him though...

ABSOLUTELY correct!