Richlands vs. Tazewell

Gym

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DA SHOCKER72

kay im goin to settle dwn now since i got banned last time tazwell will win dun talking about it end convo

im back i jus my internet back bois i say tazewell all the way :D

ok so you snuck one in...lol. You have the record for most times being banned I think though...congrats on that.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
ok so you snuck one in...lol. You have the record for most times being banned I think though...congrats on that.

No that Honor belongs to Schmitt... although he has been good lately. Im proud of him.

Richlands has a decent team, but not near what they've had in the past several years. Tazewell has the last 2 years of beatings on their mind and a point to prove. I think Tazewell wins 31-17.

Dawgs by far have the better running game. As for us (Blues) most of our offense comes from QB running and throwing. Yes some of our players have big game experience but with half the defense being underclassmen and first year starters its tough. Same thing at reciever position all new faces. Richlands needs to control the clock and keep the ball out of the dawgs hands. Thats where the running game hurts richlands. The 100+ yds we had rushing last week was by the QB, we need some of the RB to step up bad. From hear on out I think you will see eli hearl (freshmen) at RB alittle in each game. Good luck blues this one will be tough.

The hearl kid really surprised me last week he was really quick and hit the holes like he weighed 230lbs. From what i seen from him last week and he did not play long he is going to be something special.

special hahahahahhahahaha funny he has as much athletic ability to out run a snail wow if u think thats special i would hate to see what u have big guy

c now iive found sumbody on here that knows the facts 71 wont get a tackle get use to it

stop talking to yourself...and either act like you have some sense or I'm going to ban you and your entire IP block.

Lance, you might as well do that.

Who's 71 for richlands anyway?

Just heard Stansbury is back in action for the dawgs.

#71 is Roy Christian-- a senior DT. Has been a starter since he was a 10th grader and maybe even a freshman, I'm not sure. He is an experienced player and has played in two state championship games, so he is no slouch. No doubt in my mind, he will be ready to play Friday night!!