PH-HOLSTON..get there early

vols4life

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,it's here..let the trash talking begin..this fri the much awaited game.PH?HOLSTON?lets hear what ya think.

i think...they are palying friday and people will come in cars, and there will be food at the concession stands

I like how PH played us the 2nd game of the year - they played hard in the 1st half. But I think Holston might have the best young coach in SWVA (he did coach the falcons at one time). I like holston in this one because I think they have something prove from last year.

Back to the original topic, Here is what I think about the game.

I think that Holston will be wearing home jerseys and PH will be wearing away jerseys.

I think there will be a bunch of PH fans sitting on the Holston side because the visitors side at Holston only has room for about 50 people.

I think that PH's band will play "Dixie" as the Rebels run onto the field.

I think the game will be played on a football field, and will be played with a football.

Anybody want to add anything else?

now we are getting the fire started.lol..my cousin is from glade and thinks holston isn't that good..he says they haven't played anybody yet and that ph will beat them again this yr..but i think this is the yr that holston has waited on for yrs..holston should blow them out but it will be close.somethin about this game gets everybody fired up.

Back to the original topic, Here is what I think about the game.

I think that Holston will be wearing home jerseys and PH will be wearing away jerseys.

I think there will be a bunch of PH fans sitting on the Holston side because the visitors side at Holston only has room for about 50 people.

I think that PH's band will play "Dixie" as the Rebels run onto the field.

I think the game will be played on a football field, and will be played with a football.

Anybody want to add anything else?

Will there be any alkehall allowed in the game?

no i dont really hate holston just they havnt really played anyone and heck even if they win they still havent beat anyone with a winning recrod

Actually, Holston soundly beat a good Bland team and gave them their first and only loss of the season so far.

Actually, Bland beat an Auburn team that is 2-1 that everyone is saying is improved even due to all of the transfers. Also they beat and shut out an EM squad that nearly beat Narrows, and was (judging by the talk on VAPreps) supposed to be a contender for a D1 playoff spot. I think keeping things in perspective like D1 Vs. D2 I think by D1 standards that Bland is a good football team. Bland was also 7-3 last year and is a very well coached football team, I look for the Bears to contend for the MED district title.

Actually, Bland beat an Auburn team that is 2-1 that everyone is saying is improved even due to all of the transfers. Also they beat and shut out an EM squad that nearly beat Narrows, and was (judging by the talk on VAPreps) supposed to be a contender for a D1 playoff spot. I think keeping things in perspective like D1 Vs. D2 I think by D1 standards that Bland is a good football team. Bland was also 7-3 last year and is a very well coached football team, I look for the Bears to contend for the MED district title.

Okay, I don't understand a word that you are saying.

Okay, I don't understand a word that you are saying.

in other words holston has a dang good chance of beating ph this year.................b4 u get mad im a ph fan. but the facts are the facts. NOT saying it will happen just a real good oppurtunity for the boys in red this year