Who is overated and who is underated?

preacher

Lets not forget Tazewell turned the ball over 4 times in the red zone. The outcome could have been different as well without those turnovers. On the other hand, Richlands missed scoring opportunities too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not forget Tazewell turned the ball over 4 times in the red zone. The outcome could have been different as well without those turnovers. On the other hand, Richlands missed scoring opportunities too.

You just get this feeling that its the Dawgs turn to beat Richlands, ya no what I mean. Great chance the they wont play again though.

i did not think tazewell was that good. i watched them play richlands and that game could have been 35-0. most of the people i talk to in abingdon said they could have beaten tazewell with a few breaks. what can i say i think the whole swd is down this year? could be a long day for someone come playoff time! i kind of hope marrs sticks it to the dawgs this week.

I guess if the opposing team doesn't field a defense you could score on every play too huh??

You just get this feeling that its the Dawgs turn to beat Richlands, ya no what I mean. Great chance the they wont play again though.

This was Tazewell's chance to win and they blew it! To many tunovers caused the shutout. If these two teams meet again it will be a diffrent story.

This was Tazewell's chance to win and they blew it! To many tunovers caused the shutout. If these two teams meet again it will be a diffrent story.

Richlands had 2 or 3 turnovers also. An interception from the 7 yd line and a td called back for illegal man down field, so yes it could have been a little worse than it was. If they meet again, should be a good one.

well,i think sum of the top teams around here are...clintwood,giles,chilhowie,holston,burton,richlands,tazwell,gretna..just to name a few.there are sum teams that are just about to break open their season..the last part of the season will be fun to watch.

I don't think Tazewell is as good as their record is showing. I wasn't impressed by them at all.

Guess you don't get 2 elite wins (GW, GC) and 2 quality wins (CC, Abingdon) and lose a tight one to another very tough team and not be 4-1 caliber.

I suppose someone handed those wins to Tazewell

Wasn't Impressed?

Keep in mind that the Richlands/Tazewell game was essentially decided on big breaks. Both teams played solid defense by limiting the opposing offenses. The only real drive that RHS put together was the second half opening drive. In most other instances the defenses made plays that essentially checked any momentum that the offense's were gaining. I have to agree with some other posts that the key difference in that game was the coaching. They were very evenly matched teams otherwise. I continue to believe that RHS has the best D in the SWD. For the dawgs to limit the blues to just 14 points and one sustained drive should speak volumes about how much more improved they are.

Ill agree with Marion bud i don't know about Grundy being underated. How many games have they even won this year?

What's it matter how many games they have won? They barley field enough players to make a team and they are still hanging around in some of there ballgames.......