Twin Valley @ Hurley

Guest stuntdouble

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering about stats for the Hurley team this year. How many yards do Gary and Homer have this year? As far as this game goes I think Hurley has the advantage in this one. But it is a rivilary game, and is always a close game. All records can be thrown out the window for this one. My prediction is Hurley 35 Twin Valley 18.. Take it for what its worth..

few things here 1. I heard Grundy opens next year with Twin Valley...2.Waters quit when he tried to play for Grundy and wasn't impressive to say the least...

Ouch! If I didnt like you Id really come back with one on that....

Edited by gridironguru

For Starters Wave Fan09 Chris Waters has played at Hurley since his sophmore year. He may have been at grundy his freshman year but he has played at hurley for 3 years. Maybe he just did not get utilized at Grundy but the kid does have some talent. I love how everyone is pulling against the Rebels but we know we have a tough game on our hands and you better be worried about those "TORNADOES"

For Starters Wave Fan09 Chris Waters has played at Hurley since his sophmore year. He may have been at grundy his freshman year but he has played at hurley for 3 years. Maybe he just did not get utilized at Grundy but the kid does have some talent. I love how everyone is pulling against the Rebels but we know we have a tough game on our hands and you better be worried about those "TORNADOES"

Dookie he's just confused but he's really a good kid but it was he(wavefan 09) that quit after his sophmore year....I like ya little buddy but I dont know or understand why youd throw a stone at him...I remember a lot of kids that didnt get a lot or any playing time around the time he was there you included. Where you impressive? we'll never know you dont play anymore havent the last 2 years but we know Waters is..BDT player of the week this year and tough as nails and IMPRESSIVE AS HELL...grundy has a lot of kids that are IMPRESSIVE AS HELL as well..by all means pull for who you wanna pull for thats your right but think about what you say about a kid who's heart wouldnt fit in a wash tub when some others would fit in a thimble. Good luck Rebels tonight and Grundy,would love to see you beat Richlands you guy's are a lot better than 1-8 shows go out with a bang.

haha yea wave fan.. your in worse shape than hurley or twin valley is this week.. best of luck tho.. theres nothin id like better than 2 see you all stick it to richlands... and like rebel05 says records out the window now... its always close but im stickin with neither team winnin by more than... i think i said 10..

WELL, with all that said......what brought all that on.....is there a touch of jealously or something because I didn't quite follow Wave(Goodbye)09's point......well anyway, as I have always said, YOUR ACTIONS ON THE FIELD SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, IF YOU SHOW HEART AND YOU PLAY WITH ALL YOUR WILL AND ARE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF, AND IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULD BE A WINNER AT THE END OF THE GAME, AND SHOULD BE LIEING EXHAUSTED TO THE POINT WHERE YOU CAN'T WALK .......am I right Gridiron? So, go burn it up Homer, and take your cleets with you Blankenship, don't run out of them.......that's how quick I feel these boys are and how much heart they have so , next page.......

Yea, I'm with you OLE RATTLER. This to me is the strongest team I've seen in years.

If the Rebels play emotional ball with Twin Valley then I see no problem. Once these young men get pumped up with the fans then there's no stopping them......man you oughta see that crowd.. they are loud and and man do the boys start moving both sides of the ball. To be such a small community they have alot of heart. I wish the Rebels the best and I'll be there the next three years following you guys all the way to the State finals.

WELL, with all that said......what brought all that on.....is there a touch of jealously or something because I didn't quite follow Wave(Goodbye)09's point......well anyway, as I have always said, YOUR ACTIONS ON THE FIELD SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, IF YOU SHOW HEART AND YOU PLAY WITH ALL YOUR WILL AND ARE AT PEACE WITH YOURSELF, AND IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH THEN YOU SHOULD BE A WINNER AT THE END OF THE GAME, AND SHOULD BE LIEING EXHAUSTED TO THE POINT WHERE YOU CAN'T WALK .......am I right Gridiron? So, go burn it up Homer, and take your cleets with you Blankenship, don't run out of them.......that's how quick I feel these boys are and how much heart they have so , next page.......

Absotively Diamond you articulated that quite well...Cant wiat to see that H&G freight train get turned down hill tonight..I hope my little buddy Reed get's to touch the rock too and lord have mercy if ole MOE has got it going on....Tommy"Ric Flair"Crigger vsGreg "Hawk"Tester and Brandon"Animal"Davis wewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat a rush..

hope so... my opinion he's faster than any back hurley has... but its gonna be up to the o-line to make sure him, hartmann, and adams have room to run.. and they havnt always came through.. lets hope they will tonite.. like they did last week..

few things here 1. I heard Grundy opens next year with Twin Valley...2.Waters quit when he tried to play for Grundy and wasn't impressive to say the least...

Few things here: 1.Horn ran well , 2. Waters ran wild and was very IMPRESSIVE......I had to do it.....So was Gary Blankenship and ole Moe got it all the hard way strait up the gut and was awsome.16-14 at the half TV..Hurley came out and shut the door on them in the second half while scoring twice themselves making it 26-16 final..

TV is a good bunch of kids and Tommy Gun had them ready..was a good football game..My hats off to them..

Dookie he's just confused but he's really a good kid but it was he(wavefan 09) that quit after his sophmore year....I like ya little buddy but I dont know or understand why youd throw a stone at him...I remember a lot of kids that didnt get a lot or any playing time around the time he was there you included. Where you impressive? we'll never know you dont play anymore havent the last 2 years but we know Waters is..BDT player of the week this year and tough as nails and IMPRESSIVE AS HELL...grundy has a lot of kids that are IMPRESSIVE AS HELL as well..by all means pull for who you wanna pull for thats your right but think about what you say about a kid who's heart wouldnt fit in a wash tub when some others would fit in a thimble. Good luck Rebels tonight and Grundy,would love to see you beat Richlands you guy's are a lot better than 1-8 shows go out with a bang.

Um, your a little off here...I Started my Sophomore year at wide out and TORE my ACL, and never put the helmet on again...i never QUIT there big guy..as for Waters i'll say it till I die..I know what I seen when he played at Grundy..seems to be the new trend leave Grundy for Hurley..and im glad he was bdt poy im sure he deserved it. Anything else?

Um, your a little off here...I Started my Sophomore year at wide out and TORE my ACL, and never put the helmet on again...i never QUIT there big guy..as for Waters i'll say it till I die..I know what I seen when he played at Grundy..seems to be the new trend leave Grundy for Hurley..and im glad he was bdt poy im sure he deserved it. Anything else?

ahh the ppl in grundy thought greg tester wasn't impressive either and you should know how that turned out when he came back to hurley..

Oh well that was an IMPRESSIVE statement Jordan....As far as the trend you mentioned it's not new just reversed....and no nothing else Im done till next August.....

well for one wavefan did tear his ACL in football...i was there when it happened, it was on the opening kickoff in the first scrimmage of the year. Two waters has been good for hurley from what I hear, grundy could have defently used him this year....but thats the coaches for grundy faghut. He never got put in the game to show he was pretty good, they only play about 13 or 14 kids during the whole game and that goes for this year when they only had about 25 and in the past years when they have had over 35 kids. Im glad to see hurley beat tv, i have a few good friends the play for the rebs.

ahh the ppl in grundy thought greg tester wasn't impressive either and you should know how that turned out when he came back to hurley..

Yeah, we do....David Scammell became Grundy's all time leading rusher....

I know Greg and David and that situation is nothing like this one....It isnt like Tester was sitting behind a scrub...

Yeah, we do....David Scammell became Grundy's all time leading rusher....

I know Greg and David and that situation is nothing like this one....It isnt like Tester was sitting behind a scrub...

well now scammell rushed behind a good o-line when he palyed every year unlike tester and dont get me wrong scammell was a good back and we can sit here all day talking about who's the best and I watched both when they played and scammell in my oppinion scammell could'nt cary gregs jock strap if he had to play behind the line that greg did ,know hurleys line wasn't terible but it wasn't the line that scammell had at grundy those years , and as for the waters kids there right on him he did play at grundy his soph. year and he played his other soph. year at hurley he had to take all his 10th grade back over when he got to hurley, I dont know why its just something I heard.

And there isnt a single person that gets on here that will change the minds of the fans in hurley about COACH TESTER in there eyes for the young fans he is the best that has ever put on a hurley uniform, and thats the way that alot from grundy think about coach scammell. but it would have been great to have had both those guys in the back field when they reached there high school prim.