Tazewell @ Lebanon

plooolt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Honaker game and Tazewell didn't impress me at all. Who thought the Honaker game would really be close?? Honaker isn't that good. Hall is all that they have. They can't run the ball, their Oline is slow, and their D is average at best. They only won 4 games this year. Twin Valley, Hurley, Patrick Henry, and Abingdon. One good win.

It might be a close game but the Bulldogs have got their head out of thier asses unlike the pioneers and the bulldogs put their heads and hearts in the game and all these other football teams think their something but their nothing compare to the BULLDOGS!!!!! We might have lost 1 game but that doesnt mean nothing.. Losing doesn't matter its how HARD we play the game and even though were not undefeated we are still the CHAMPIONS TO OUR HOME TOWN.... SO GO GET'EM BULLDOGS!!!!!! First of all the Bulldogs won the Honaker game fair and square they played their hardest and Honaker sucks ass anyways.... STOMP'EM BULLDOGS STOP'EM

Edited by BB03

It might be a close game but the Bulldogs have got their head out of thier asses unlike the pioneers and the bulldogs put their heads and hearts in the game and all these other football teams think their something but their nothing compare to the BULLDOGS!!!!! We might have lost 1 game but that doesnt mean nothing.. Losing doesn't matter its how HARD we play the game and even though were not undefeated we are still the CHAMPIONS TO OUR HOME TOWN.... SO GO GET'EM BULLDOGS!!!!!! First of all the Bulldogs won the Honaker game fair and square they played their hardest and Honaker sucks ass anyways.... STOMP'EM BULLDOGS STOP'EM

made my head hurt to read that mess

Don't get me wrong I do think Tazewell is better, but lebanon has more to play for.

I could tell you my friend you are wrong there, The Dawgs are rolling on all cylinders, right now and they are not wanting to lose going into the playoffs.... They want that momentum to go in there favor right into the playoffs, They have plenty to prove and it's to prove to their selves that they can do it.... To many kids touching the ball for Tazewell they win by 14.

i would be surprised that tazewell would play their starters all 4 qtrs. it's a meaningless game for the dawgs. figure 2 qtrs w/ the starters & let them get the much needed rest for a run in the playoffs! tazewells goal in this one is not about a win or a loss but to survive without having any key injuries.

dont forget Tazewell beat GC already

Don't forget Lebanon killed PV, PV killed Richlands, and Richlands beat Tazewell. How does this have any affect on this game. NONE.

Tazewell will lose this game just because of this post.

I dont believe lebanon is a push over team if the dawgs play defense the way they have been then they will win by a good margin

the dawgs defense in my book is a lil above average at best they give up alot on the ground

One thing I know is that Lebanon will have the 3 fastest players on the field. Helbert, Cobb, and Lee. Lebanon has trouble with big Dlines because they are undersized. They won't have that problem against Tazewell. I think it will be a big day for Helbert.