Tazewell @ Lebanon

plooolt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tazewell should have every victory taken away from them cause of those puppies down there juicin up on roids they can't do it the right way can they and to muncy they do have roid checks in college so you'll be back in t-town before you know it

tazewell should have every victory taken away from them cause of those puppies down there juicin up on roids they can't do it the right way can they and to muncy they do have roid checks in college so you'll be back in t-town before you know it

STFU Hippy!

Yeah every single one of the bulldogs are on roids. That's why they're 8-1. I figured somebody would say some garbage like that.

Jealousy is an ulgy thing darwood.

Edited by Fighton_3

no not every one of them just the good ones like muncy for a fact i know someone who has seen him doing it maybe lockhart and rhudy

no fag!!! ur so dumb. if muncy and rhudy was gonna take roids why would they wait untill there senior year to do so???????? stupid!!! but i know that they haven't taken any and along with lockhart

And if you really think Munc is stupid enough to do it after he got his scholarship, you are sadly mistaken, and so is your friend.

Like I said, jealousy is an ulgy thing.

I believe this same crap came up about Fuller when Richlands was tearin everybody up. It just wasn't Graham's year man, let it go.

im not trying to start any confrentations im just saying if that was true thats what should happen i wish tazewell the best of luck trust me im not a hater i got alot of respect for those that i mentioned and like i said i wish tazewell the best through the rest of their season

im not trying to start any confrentations im just saying if that was true thats what should happen i wish tazewell the best of luck trust me im not a hater i got alot of respect for those that i mentioned and like i said i wish tazewell the best through the rest of their season

Shut up!

I dont think the Dawgs should play their starters the whole game. Who cares if you win or lose you will have the no. 1 seed no matter what. Sit the starters the sencond half and go into the playoffs healthy.

And if you really think Munc is stupid enough to do it after he got his scholarship, you are sadly mistaken, and so is your friend.

So you're saying he may have done it before he got his scholarship???? :eek:

Yeah G-man, that's exactly what I was implying.

I thought you were against rumors anyway?

I'm not creating a rumor, only proving a point...be careful what you post and how you post it.

By reading your thread, anyone could imply that prior to Muncy getting his scholarship, he hit the juice. In a court of law, he could have been found guilty based on your testimony...

In a court of law he COULD have also been found guilty by darwoods second post, but I guess not everyone has a brain.

Somebody said somethin about him doin it his senior year, that's where the "after the scholarship" came from. It would be stupid for anybody to do steriods in high school, scholarship or not. I never said you were starting a rumor.

Let me rephrase and put, "If you think either munc, rhudy and/or lockhart are stupid enough to do steriods PERIOD, you are sadly mistaken".

Let me rephrase and put, "If you think either munc, rhudy and/or lockhart are stupid enough to do steriods PERIOD, you are sadly mistaken".

There! That's much better!

Muncy is definately the more complete back but he is not as fast, you can believe me or not.

i agree with that all the way.honaker fizzed out the second half like they have done all yr because they play so many on both sides of the ball.with a little depth off the bench from lebanon this could be a pioneer victory.i think lebanon has the speed on taz but not sure of the strength.

Wow, it's pretty easy to pick out a school that's used to being a whipping post. One decent year and they're ultra cocky. Congratulations!!

I've seen both teams play. Tazewell is a very good team and well rounded with a very good coach. Lebanon WILL have the fastest team by-far whether the Tazewell faithful wants to admit it or not. Lebanon has more weaknesses and less depth than Tazewell and this will make a huge difference in the game. Lebanon is also VERY predictable as usual.

Tazewell will probably win this one but should be a better game than some think.

very well put mr clodhopper

It might be a close game but the Bulldogs have got their head out of thier asses unlike the pioneers and the bulldogs put their heads and hearts in the game and all these other football teams think their something but their nothing compare to the BULLDOGS!!!!! We might have lost 1 game but that doesnt mean nothing.. Losing doesn't matter its how HARD we play the game and even though were not undefeated we are still the CHAMPIONS TO OUR HOME TOWN.... SO GO GET'EM BULLDOGS!!!!!! First of all the Bulldogs won the Honaker game fair and square they played their hardest and Honaker sucks ass anyways.... STOMP'EM BULLDOGS STOP'EM

now thats no way to talk about honaker there champ

i agree with that all the way.honaker fizzed out the second half like they have done all yr because they play so many on both sides of the ball.with a little depth off the bench from lebanon this could be a pioneer victory.i think lebanon has the speed on taz but not sure of the strength.

After Tazewell gives a couple of big hits Lebanon will lay down.

After the Clintwood game I may have agreed with you, but not now. The Pioneers are playing with alot of heart right now. No matter what happens I don't see them giving up or "laying down".