updates

littlebluefan

Pulaski stops Salem at the 11 yard line....34-24....stick a fork in em....

Floyd rolls past Radford 34 - 20....after getting big play after big play called back with penalties...

Last I heard..Christiansburg was up 14 -10 over Blacksburg...

South Charleston 29-21 over Bluefield. Great game on both sides. Wish both teams luck in the playoffs. I think tonite showed Bluefield will make a run at the state championship. Graham slides in with the Martinsville loss. They've gotten their chance. Lets see if they can pull it off against Tazewell next Saturday.

Pulaski stops Salem at the 11 yard line....34-24....stick a fork in em....

Floyd rolls past Radford 35 - 20....after getting big play after big play called back with penalties...

Last I heard..Christiansburg was up 14 -10 over Blacksburg...

Final on the Floyd vs. Radford game is 35-27...Radford must've scored in the last minute of the game....

Lee High 22 Haysi 3 -final

What is up with this? Is haysi resting its starters tonight or what? I'd have them by 3 td's over Lee on a normal night?

Last week of the season seems to be filled with strange scores to say the least. Hmmmmm...

What is up with this? Is haysi resting its starters tonight or what? I'd have them by 3 td's over Lee on a normal night?

Nah, starters played for Haysi. at least some of them did (but from what I understand now some may have sat out the second half). Struggled with the passing game some. Maybe weather played a little role in that, I think Lee did a good job defending it too. Of course, they're already in the playoffs and have everythng set there, so... Lee just stuck to their game. I thought they'd beat them...seems they've had their number over the past few years. I'm sure they would like to have that Lebanon game over again, haha.

Edited by Beamerball