can tazewell or richlands play with brookville

the watcher

brookville is a team that moves the chains on offense but their defense is more impressive. granted when they played amherst turnovers killed amherst and salem had a lot of newcomers but they are tough.the differance in this years brookville team nad teams of past is they are talented but dont kill themselves or have a glaring weakness like some other brookville teams i have seen.thomas is not a great passer but they have better blocking and if he gets just a crease heis so tall and athletic he can slither through for a few yards to keep the chains moving. salem had their chances and i believe they could beat them if they played now.

RE Lee is able to beat brookeville everyone has been putting brookville already in the state game I have been telling everyone for weeks that RE Lee will give brookville more that they ask for when the two teams meet and I would not be shocked to see brookville go down this week.

RE Lee is able to beat brookeville everyone has been putting brookville already in the state game I have been telling everyone for weeks that RE Lee will give brookville more that they ask for when the two teams meet and I would not be shocked to see brookville go down this week.

the difference between brookville and re lee is,re lee has a fast QB and thats it,stop him you win.brookville has a whole team of players like that to contend with.if re lee beats brookville it will be a huge upset.

Last year no one gave Richlands a chance to beat Brookville but they did. This year is a different story. The Bees pretty much have the same team we beat last year. It will have to be a game played with perfection and then some for the Blues or Tazewell to beat them. Even if the Dawgs beat Richlands I think the Blues would have the better shot of upseting Brookville

Here's you a question. Who would Brookville be playing in the new divison system. And where would Taz and Richlands be?

if memory serves me correctly EVERY team richlands has played the last 3 years in the semis and finals would be at least 1 step above some 2

Richlands would have a better chance in my opinion of pulling off the upset against Brookville. The Thomas kid is no joke. I have seen him play in person and have watched both Richlands and Tazewell play. Neither the blues nor the bulldogs can match speed with them.

Brookville causes a problem for both teams because Thomas isn't the only one they have to stop. There running back is pretty good also, plus Thomas can make plays with his feet as much as he can with his arm...

I think it would be an interesting matchup whoever plays Brookville in the Semis, but I would have to give the advantages to the Bees.

I predicted as much before the season started. Also tabbed Amherst to win the Region III title in Division 4.

You can be impressed, if you'd like.

Here's you a question. Who would Brookville be playing in the new divison system. And where would Taz and Richlands be?

Would think Salem would be looking at the rematch he was talking about and they would have a good chance. D3

Taz, Leb, Gaty City or Richlands would be lining up on Gretna. D2

Wouldn't Pulaski and Amherst be getting ready to face off in D4

Edited by thundercloud

Frankly, I don't think Tazewell or Richlands would be able to beat either Brookville or RELee, unless a. the Bees or RELee make some BIG mistakes, or b. the Bulldogs or the Blues show me something they haven't shown to this point. Richlands would have to really put a lid on their errors, and the Bulldogs' defense would have to consistently stunt their backs and stop playing that ridiculous "waiting game" at the start of every play.

some interesting cross comparsions....

Brookville 36 Liberty 14

Lee 35 Liberty 7

Brookville 49 Byrd 34

Carroll 35 Byrd 26

Brookville 30 Tunstall 7

Tunstall 22 Patrick Co 21

Means nothing but, will make you scatch your head.

byrd was a up and down team this year not quite as solid as last year not as consistent,but they had 2 all state lineman.

here are a couple of others

brookville 14 salem 0 early in year

brookville 24 amherst 21

brookville 38 northside 0

salem 14 northside 12