whose gonna get on the all swd team???

dogs 08 baby

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im sure u missed some blocks but i get wat u mean, i mean i was tied for the lead in tackles at LB and second in the district and lead the LBs in turnovers and all that but i didnt truly get all-district...it goes to the teams that finish higher in the district and go farther in playoffs usually

id like 2 see your stats cause idk about leading all the lbs in turnovers

Guest dawgfan86

Excuse me Mr. WVUFAN09, I know for a fact that briscoe from marion led the district in tackles and that nicley was tied for second and had led in turnovers. The only reason they didn't get any more than what they did was the fact that marion didn't go to the playoffs. Is that fair?? Hell no I don't think it is and neither do alot of people. The district team is not and never has been picked right. I may be for the dawgs but give credit where credit is due. These two are good ball players and should have gotten more than what they did!!!!!! Lanning and Nicley tied on tackles.

Edited by dawgfan86

Wyatt my hindend HAHA!!! thats a joke yall think just cause he went from a 1-9 season to a 8-2 season that he needs to get coach of the year??? thats funny coach wyatt is a joke and for that matter the whole Tazewell coaching staff is a joke..... and the only reason that the bulldogs did good this season is b/c of the talent their wins didnt have anything to do with the coaches.

You know I think the coaches should be required to make this thing look more like a true first team, 6 linebackers thats nearly every team in the districts linebackers making the team, they do it every year one year it was at running back I remember there were like 5 running backs on first team that makes it not enough of an honor. About the coaching like I said about 5 pages ago I am pretty sure the district champions coaches get Coach of the year every year I am not ever sure if they vote on it

How does Richlands get one on 0ffense? ummm seems to be the best team usually has the best players...Never seen 4-6 teams have more players than a district champion...Heck everyone should join the swd so every player gets a partcipation certificate.

How does Richlands get one on 0ffense? ummm seems to be the best team usually has the best players...Never seen 4-6 teams have more players than a district champion...Heck everyone should join the swd so every player gets a partcipation certificate.

Did he really just say that? Yup he sure did.

I thought that handing everyone something ended in pee wee.

i dont play so i didnt make any tackles, i just get sick of him talkin about how bad all these other players are and how he's the best, and besides the coaches are the ones who vote and im pretty sure they're gonna vote for who they think should get it and if they dont vote for u then apparently they dont think u should. For example if didnt think u deserved poy then they wouldnt have voted for u, and by the way congradulations on that. But i do think some of these younger guys get over looked sometimes

no some of em r good like lanning is a good player id def. like playin with him but some of the others really arent that great

honestly i don't understand why he didn't get it either, but i do have a question how many tackles did you end up having? and are you including the playoff game?

i ended up with 115 is wat my coach said and he said that was tied with 2nd with u but idk wat u mean by the playoff game

I know it is a little confusing a 4-6 team having more than the district champions but I believe if you look back at the past few years Graham always ends up with more than Richlands on the first team I think everyone is used to it. I do agree that being first team is a little like a participation certificate when they give so many in one position, every teams linebacker made it except Grundy

id like 2 see your stats cause idk about leading all the lbs in turnovers

well idk cause i never saw any stats im just goin off of wat was brought up at the all-district meetin and that stats that they had for the southwest district

so TNT where r u thinkin about goin to college? i mean has Florida, Ohio State, or USC called u yet cause obviously ur the best LB in VA and everybody in the southwest district doesnt see that, but im sure if u told the coaches why u didnt get it they would understand

plus they vote more on how good a team did then how good the player is im not sayin im the best backer at all im just sayin the kids who got it really werent that good with the exception of lanning who is a pretty dang good player

They vote more on how a team did? How do you figure Richlands was the best team in the district but they have the 3rd most people on the first team. I guess Marion had all the players that were "that good" would figure a team with all the good players would have made it to the play offs

They vote more on how a team did? How do you figure Richlands was the best team in the district but they have the 3rd most people on the first team. I guess Marion had all the players that were "that good" would figure a team with all the good players would have made it to the play offs

just goin by what the coaches say ight

just goin by what the coaches say ight

So the Marion coaches are telling you the best players don't get picked because they play for the worst teams... And the worst players get picked because they play for the best teams??? Sorry but that makes no sense.

plus they vote more on how good a team did then how good the player is im not sayin im the best backer at all im just sayin the kids who got it really werent that good with the exception of lanning who is a pretty dang good player

you've now dissed two players that have been 3 year starters for a team that has won the regional championship every year they've played......so how many championships have you guys won??

you've now dissed two players that have been 3 year starters for a team that has won the regional championship every year they've played......so how many championships have you guys won??

wish i could win a championship lol

Guest dawgfan86

If your team goes to play offs the most picks come from those teams. It has always been that way even if someone is better and their team didn't go they aren't picked. That's not fair. I'mglad Tazwell got what they got but some players didn't.

If your team goes to play offs the most picks come from those teams. It has always been that way even if someone is better and their team didn't go they aren't picked. That's not fair. I'mglad Tazwell got what they got but some players didn't.

That's definitely not true. Richlands went the deepest into the playoffs, yet they had fewer picks than Abingdon (8), Tazewell (8), and Graham (7). Abingdon didn't even make the playoffs!! They also have the same number as CC (6). So where do you get that they pick more from teams that make the playoffs?!?!

I think it may just be a correlation sometimes....

Teams that make the playoffs = Teams that have good players

Holy cow!?!? I'm a genius!!

That's definitely not true. Richlands went the deepest into the playoffs, yet they had fewer picks than Abingdon (8), Tazewell (8), and Graham (7). Abingdon didn't even make the playoffs!! They also have the same number as CC (6). So where do you get that they pick more from teams that make the playoffs?!?!

I think it may just be a correlation sometimes....

Teams that make the playoffs = Teams that have good players

Holy cow!?!? I'm a genius!!

naw teams that make playoffs get more coaches even say that, but u can be a bad team and have a couple of really good players but they're not going to carry ur team