Richlands no chance

Canes00

Almost??? Umm, are you that slow???

I only have one thing to say its people like you that make young kids not think they have a chance. It's no wonder we don't have more kids coming out of the SWD and going to bigger schools with attitudes like this our kids don't think they can make it. I was just simply trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess in this situation its not possible. Simply coming on here and bashing on a 17 year old kid and putting doubt in his mind does not help any at all.

Edited by bigdogfan2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one thing to say its people like you that make young kids not think they have a chance. It's no wonder we don't have more kids coming out of the SWD and going to bigger schools with attitudes like this our kids don't think they can make it. I was just simply trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess in this situation its not possible. Simply coming on here and bashing on a 17 year old kid and putting doubt in his mind does not help any at all.

I agree. Adults who post on this site should remember that high school athletes are just kids, not paid professionals. Speaking frankly about the quality of teams is one thing, singling out and being critical of individual players is another.

Me personally i love the Criticism it just motivates me and makes me go harder i love it when somebody tells me i CANT do something i love proving them wrong. But people take things differently and you should pick a player up not tear them down.

guess all og you were wrong...richlands didn't even have a chance we all knew who the winner was today in the first half. if brookville would have left there 1st string in then no doubt they would have been in the 60's..i would like to congratulate brookville in their defeat over the cocky "stom" (as richlands fans would refer theirselves to). I hope to see Brookville do the same at state BEST OF LUCK!

Edited by tazrunner

guess all og you were wrong...richlands didn't even have a chance we all knew who the winner was today in the first half. if brookville would have left there 1st string in thenno doubt they would have been in the 60's..i would like to congradulate brookville in their defeat over the cocky "stom" (as richlands fams would refer theirselves to). I hope to see Brookville do the same at state BEST OF LUCK!

Why is it that Richlands is cocky? We provde the best atmosphere for football year in and year out for our fans and for the away teams fans and year in and year out for the past 5 years we have shown that we can win the district and the region even in our down year. If you want to shut us up then win the district or maybe even the region. You dontshut the top dawg up by running your mouth, you do it by beating them.

guess all og you were wrong...richlands didn't even have a chance we all knew who the winner was today in the first half. if brookville would have left there 1st string in then no doubt they would have been in the 60's..

........and if Richlands would have left their first string in during the 2006 game with Tazewell they would have probably won by 100..........what's your point?