Richlands no chance

Canes00

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brookville big next week 42-14

According to some posters on VP....Brookville wanted a rematch with Richlands b/c of last year.

We're gonna show up next week....step onto the field and give it the best we got.....playing Richlands style football....."coached up" by some great ones....representing the SWD and Region IV with the Richlands' fans behind them and hoping other Region IV teams support our effort.

According to some posters on VP....Brookville wanted a rematch with Richlands b/c of last year.

We're gonna show up next week....step onto the field and give it the best we got.....playing Richlands style football....."coached up" by some great ones....representing the SWD and Region IV with the Richlands' fans behind them and hoping other Region IV teams support our effort.

Here's the quote we used on our post-game show

Bees senior quarterback Logan Thomas said. “We’re ready for next week. We’re ready to play against hopefully Richlands. We want another shot at them."

That was in the Lynchburg paper this morning.

as long as they take the same refs they've had all season, there is no doubt that they'll dominate brookville!

Would like to see the stats, would bet Taz ended up gaining 80-100 yards from penalites on Richlands. To me it seemed Richlands was playing two teams at once.

The one sure thing Richlands will gain from next week, having all that youth on the side lines gaining the knowledge of what it takes to play at this level.

Its funny you would say that Richlands had to play two teams today. A penalty caused the dawgs the game. Hmmmmmm. They can take two teams next week but wont do them any good. No state final this year. But I must say it was a heck of a game between two very good football teams. Tazewell has nothing to be ashamed of after last year. Things only get better in T town for next season. Good luck Blues and have a safe trip.

I'm certainly pulling for Richlands, as they do and always have represented the SWD well. But I've seen Brookville play, one of the few teams I've seen play this season. They have the aura of a state title. Richlands better come ready to play and have the whole bag of tricks ready. The winner of the game wins the state title.

" They can take two teams next week but wont do them any good. No state final this year. "

Regional IV Division 3 Champs

If they go no further I'm proud.

You guys need to pat Wyatt on the back. To make the adjustments and gains in the last few years, he is doing something right.

Wish we would have had a dry field and some different refs believe it would have opened it up for both teams. That is it would have been more about the spread than adjusting to the mud.

Bunch of new posters on here. Dawgs05 are you sure you aren't working overtime?

Brookville big next week 42-14

Richlands certainly has a better chance than Tazewell does now.

you mean the home boys.

Brookville will be the home team next week

I think he was referring to pulling for the team from the west of Roanoke area.

How many predicting doom and gloom have actually seen Brookville play? How many have seen Richlands more than once? Didn't you all learn your lesson last week when you gave Richlands "No chance" against Patrick County. Or how about last year when they had "No chance" against Brookville? Richlands was the underdog in 3 of 4 state semi-games... Yet managed to win 3 of 4. Counting them out is ALWAYS a mistake!

Guest nameuser

I have seen Richlands play three times this year and have also seen Brookville play three times this year. Richlands has definitely improved as the year has gone along, but Brookville seems to be getting better each week as well. Richlands definitely has a chance, that is why you play the game. In my humble opinion, Brookville just has too much talent and speed, not to mention their size at key positions. The Seminole District and Brookville's schedule has prepared Brookville well for their playoff run. The only thing that I can see that would produce a Richlands win is bad weather or bad field and so far Brookville's field is in great condition. Brookville was very impressive defensively against RE Lee, at team with a very elusive and fast QB with sppedy backs and recievers. Richlands defense will have to step up big time for them to have a chance, but this is the strong side of the ball for Richlands.

Score - Brookville 30 Richlands 7