JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this thread belongs to the SWD boys, but are there any standout JV squads in the Hogo? I've seen some of the scores in the paper and no one seems to be a head-above the other.

Except I hear NW's team is pitiful.

graham vs richlands 2maro

any perdictions

if graham plays like they did against marion then i wont be surprised if graham loses but i think the g-men have somethin to prove tomorrow night

if graham plays like they did against marion then i wont be surprised if graham loses but i think the g-men have somethin to prove tomorrow night

the whole team has a lot to prove after a great start to the season and a loss in there first district game you should see a graham team come out with alot of heart and intensity tonight

Richlands got hammered by Carroll and Tazewell... Graham should roll.

On another note all the Carroll vs Tazewell games are on even thought Tazewell is out of school for weather. Also, be advised if you plan to come to the games the JV games are being played at the intermediate school and the varsity at the High School. Boys JV first and Girls Varsity first. Questions?

Carroll is 4 and 6 overall. They are 3-1 in the district.

Tazewell 3-4 (1-2). Tazewell is going without one of there top scorers who injured his ankle Friday at Carroll. Tazewell has 4 games this week.

Mon. Jan. 12 - vs. Lebanon

Tue. Jan. 13 - @ Marion

Thu. Jan. 15 - vs. Grundy

Fri. Jan. 16 - vs. Graham

Big week for them because 3 out of 4 games are district. Any thoughts on any of these games?

Edited by bmh8_2011

Tazewell 3-4 (1-2). Tazewell is going without one of there top scorers who injured his ankle Friday at Carroll. Tazewell has 4 games this week.

Mon. Jan. 12 - vs. Lebanon

Tue. Jan. 13 - @ Marion

Thu. Jan. 15 - vs. Grundy

Fri. Jan. 16 - vs. Graham

Big week for them because 3 out of 4 games are district. Any thoughts on any of these games?

Who was the kid that got hurt?