JV BBALL Scores

GrahamPG44

Who is talking about practice? when lamont played against us he was killing it. and when the other pg played against us last year he put up about 27 points against us everytime we played. which was 3 times. so you can sit your ass on the bench a cry. GOT IT!!![/QUO

u must be talking about 8th grade cause i started pg last year for jv

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya damn skippy ya wouldn't play. i would only play ppl that was good. maybe if the two i mentioned earlier was starting you would have beat us last time. your just lucky i am on varsity now or i would Shut It Down!!!!! again.

you didnt shiut us down come on its jv bball and really the reason u won was becasue one kid on your team banked 3 3's and swished on late i honestly dont remember u and i hope u remember the 13-2 fouls in the 2nd half just saying

Man... I so hate that. I totally missed the elbow throw, but saw the results. I give that kid props for coming back in and finishing the game. I know he was pizzzzed. But he showed a lot of maturity playing the rest of the game with a cool head. My kid said that when it was getting rough and out of hand one of your guys said "let's just play ball". He said all your guys are good in his book.

We'll need some help and maybe a coin toss to get in the tournament. You guys shut down Grundy and we still have a shot.

But what ever happens, good luck the rest of the way. You surely have the talent to win it all. If it can't be us... I hope you can do it.

thanks man i hope yall do get in but if u do yall probly got abingdon 1st. an do u got any advice on marion we got them 2maro without one of our best players. and yea everyone on our teamed didnt have aproblem with anyone but 3 he through 2 really sheap elbows and me in him got into it alot in the second half but i should've shut my mouth and just played i almost got t'd up once then my coach shut me up lol it did get a little out of hand but it happens lol i have a feeling the tazwell game will be even more physical

I think if you pack it in a 1-3-1 and don't let Marion penetrate or get easy inside buckets you'll win. If you let them spread you across the floor and give them room to work inside you'll be in trouble. I don't think they are a great outside shooting team so you should pack it in. You guys play defense well enough and are quick enough that a 1-3-1 should work.

you didnt shiut us down come on its jv bball and really the reason u won was becasue one kid on your team banked 3 3's and swished on late i honestly dont remember u and i hope u remember the 13-2 fouls in the 2nd half just saying

i didn't say i shut the team down i said i shut you down. big deference the team is kinda good you just suck.

That is what I hate about JV in the SWD... it's hard to find out anything. If this does come down to a coin flip... that would really suck.

Does anyone know Grundy's record in the district up to this point. Last I heard they were 4 and 4.

Thanks in advance.

I think if you pack it in a 1-3-1 and don't let Marion penetrate or get easy inside buckets you'll win. If you let them spread you across the floor and give them room to work inside you'll be in trouble. I don't think they are a great outside shooting team so you should pack it in. You guys play defense well enough and are quick enough that a 1-3-1 should work.

do you think a packed in 2-3 would work? b/c i think thats what were running

Who is talking about practice? when lamont played against us he was killing it. and when the other pg played against us last year he put up about 27 points against us everytime we played. which was 3 times. so you can sit your ass on the bench a cry. GOT IT!!!

well you should see him the other games where he goes 0-5 threes

Should be fine... the advantage of a 1-3-1 over a 2-3 is that you can get to the wings easier and prevent penetration and shooting from there... the 2-3 works best for a team that just cant shoot at all from the outside. in a 2-3 the opposite wing is always open and you can't get to it quick on a skip pass. If the wings start killing you, go 1-3-1.

With a team like Marion, help side defense is really important when playing man. If you are in man and you get penetration from the wing and the post has to come help, the back door is usually left wide open... that is what they did to us the first time we played them.

well we normally play man and have played some 2-3 in the past but we never work on 1-3-1 but we will see what happens

I hope to hear that you CRUSHED Grundy. Good luck!

we have grundy tonight

christian is playin tonight

i am not b/c evidently i have a heart murmur and i cant play until i go to a cardiologist which idk when that will be

why are you talking so much garbage just let your game do the talking. Most of the people who talk trash are the ones who don't do anything you probably fall into that category. GrahamPG44 you wasteing your time replying to this chump

why are you talking so much garbage just let your game do the talking. Most of the people who talk trash are the ones who don't do anything you probably fall into that category. GrahamPG44 you wasteing your time replying to this chump

While you are calling me a chump do you even play or are you a watcher from the stands with no talent?

I hope to hear that you CRUSHED Grundy. Good luck!

45-32 graham... they played a zone at first then we hit like a ton of 3's so they went to a 3-2 zone and then to man they got back in it late i think they brought it within like 4 but we played well against the man and finished strong...Tazewell 2maro predictions

45-32 graham... they played a zone at first then we hit like a ton of 3's so they went to a 3-2 zone and then to man they got back in it late i think they brought it within like 4 but we played well against the man and finished strong...Tazewell 2maro predictions

might be another close one but they lost a couple players from last game but they will still come out on top 57-52 tazewell