im new here

Blondie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

berry flavored malt liquor! that's the ticket! nah I really do think the falcons will have a good year coming up. They weren't absolutely horrible this past year and that QB has got an arm for sure, I have a feeling they'll surprise alot of people. And there's no sarcasm in this post.

once again..another abingdon thread..you think holston has alot of threads..plus they don't deserve it?they won their first region c div 1 championship ever..went to the state semis first time ever..wait was abingdon still talking?ppl from abingdon can't handle the fact they got the bird.i bet you got the best bball team and the best dance team around!!!!!

berry flavored malt liquor! that's the ticket! nah I really do think the falcons will have a good year coming up. They weren't absolutely horrible this past year and that QB has got an arm for sure, I have a feeling they'll surprise alot of people. And there's no sarcasm in this post.

thank you. i figure we will be very competitive again next year. we lost 4 games by a td or less. there is a lot of work for us to do but i do feel like we are making strides. some teams that like to talk on here seem to be on the decline-i think we are moving forward. i really hope we are right there with richlands & tazewell next year. i think tazewell will unseat the g-boys as the next best in the disrict for years to come the g-boys are sinking fast.

thank you. i figure we will be very competitive again next year. we lost 4 games by a td or less. there is a lot of work for us to do but i do feel like we are making strides. some teams that like to talk on here seem to be on the decline-i think we are moving forward. i really hope we are right there with richlands & tazewell next year. i think tazewell will unseat the g-boys as the next best in the disrict for years to come the g-boys are sinking fast.

If the g-boys are sinking fast what is abingdon the titanic they have been sank since they first stepped foot on a football field. the g-boys won a share of the swd in 07 and they had a down season this year. for abingdon every year they're rebuilding every years their downseason.......and abingdon i know its hard to accept the fact that you suck, but look on the bright side theyre's always next year but your next year never comes. stick to what you're good at if you're good at anything.

If the g-boys are sinking fast what is abingdon the titanic they have been sank since they first stepped foot on a football field. the g-boys won a share of the swd in 07 and they had a down season this year. for abingdon every year they're rebuilding every years their downseason.......and abingdon i know its hard to accept the fact that you suck, but look on the bright side theyre's always next year but your next year never comes. stick to what you're good at if you're good at anything.

im stating facts. ask anyone including the g-man, graham has no talent coming for the next few years. i watched their middle school game with us this year-it was bad. maybe they can go get a few players from blufield/princton area and improve their team. listen to what i say, the swd will be a 2 team race (rich/taz) for the next several years-i hope abingdon can get in that mix instead of the other one with graham/marion/cc. no offense boys-these are the facts.

im stating facts. ask anyone including the g-man, graham has no talent coming for the next few years. i watched their middle school game with us this year-it was bad. maybe they can go get a few players from blufield/princton area and improve their team. listen to what i say, the swd will be a 2 team race (rich/taz) for the next several years-i hope abingdon can get in that mix instead of the other one with graham/marion/cc. no offense boys-these are the facts.

No talent Graham only lost about 6 senoirs they still have their running backs, quarterback, full back linebackers , offensive line everybody and how can you judge a teams future based on how a buch of 12 and 13 year olds play........wow you might want to check your facts they don't seem very concrete buddy.

It's not a case of no talent......we always have talent. But when no one wants to play for the middle school coach either then you don't win any games.Stick to Abingdon football, you know a little more about that.

once again..another abingdon thread..you think holston has alot of threads..plus they don't deserve it?they won their first region c div 1 championship ever..went to the state semis first time ever..wait was abingdon still talking?ppl from abingdon can't handle the fact they got the bird.i bet you got the best bball team and the best dance team around!!!!!

vols we beat your boys from marion at your own game! We took the ball all up and down the field! What your excuse now?

vols we beat your boys from marion at your own game! We took the ball all up and down the field! What your excuse now?

Preacher, we aren`t the ones coming on here talking about how great Marion is going to be next year. You all think Abingdon is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You guys beat Marion for the first time in a while and you act like you won the district.

Abingdon always talks big. They start their seasons against smaller, easy to beat teams. Then when district play starts they choke! Same thing every year.

can you show me any other abingdon fan on here besides preacher and cowboy that is saying abingdon will take the district next year?? dont base the whole school and town on those two!!

can you show me any other abingdon fan on here besides preacher and cowboy that is saying abingdon will take the district next year?? dont base the whole school and town on those two!!

O.K...two out of three...That's the majority.

i never said we would win the district but we sure as heck will compete for it. read my posts and pay attention before you call someone out on here.